Scares and Dares (Nea)

The caws of the crows make you jump slightly as you made your finally purchase at the Blood Web. As of the late, it would seem that the crows greatly enjoyed giving you a little scare when they could. Their amusement greatly irritated you as you almost dropped your newly acquired toolbox.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you left the area of the Blood Web. You had recently reached the max amount of blood points you could earn and was basically forced to trade in your points for different items. The Entity had placed a cap on the max amount of blood points you earned for an unknown reason. Then again, The Entity did a lot of strange things for unknown reasons.

You traded a lot of your blood points for a variety of different items. You got a bunch of different offerings. You got different rarity of med-kits, flashlights, maps, and toolboxes. You even got a lot of add-ons for those items as well. Even though you had prestige to the max amount, you still visited the blood web every once in awhile and traded your points for items and to learn skills from other survivors.

Items were always very helpful during the trial, but many killer are weary of such items. Killers dread if everyone has a toolbox, but became furious with flashlights. They do not seem to mind medkits or keys too much.

You would have to add all these new items to your inventory now. It was not the worst thing ever, but it was a hassle to carry all the items back to the campsite. You stuffed all your newly acquire items into the large brown bag and went on your merry way.

You made your way to the trail towards the campsite. You passed by the what felt like the same stupid trees. Why could the trees in this realm never look different all the time. It was always so irritating when the trees never really changed. The environment did change every so often, usually when someone new was added to the fog but the change would not last very long.

"Boo!" A voice shouted.

"GAHH!" You shrieked, throwing your bag of items toward the direction of the voice.

A sinister laugh erupted from behind a tree, causing a frown to form on your face. Your face began to flush with heat from embarrassment of dropping all your new items. How bothersome. You swiftly ran behind the tree and tackled the individual behind the scare. Your (E/C) eyes lit up with amusement once you realized who it was. The brown hair with the beanie immediately gave it away.

"Geez Nea! You scared the crap out of me. I thought it was Steve again trying to scare me." You sighed, getting off her.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry Y/N!" Nea smiled with a joking tone.

The two of you returned to trail and you swiftly began to collect your fallen items. Nea quickly began to help you as well. There were so many items. This would surely take up sometime. Hopefully you would not be called to a trial soon.

Despite having to take the time to pick up the items, you could not help but smile while in Nea's presence. Nea was the survivor to come to realm about a month after you arrived. When Nea first came into the realm, she immediately came to you for aid and the two of you grew very close after awhile. Although, Nea is not all that close with many of the survivors and tends to stay away from most of them.

"So Steve has been scaring you lately?" Nea asked tilting her head.

"Yes. I dunno why, but it has been getting on my nerves. He also got Ace to go in on it as well. They have even been scaring me in the trials too." You grumbled.

"Seriously! I thought that was our thing. It sucks that the others took notice." Nea scoffed.

As you continued to gather you newly acquired items, Nea picked up a ring and started to closely examine it. You caught sight of her doing so and grew curious as to why she was so interested in the ring. Surely she had gotten those from the Blood Web as well.