The New Foe (Wesker)

The loud flaring sirens caused a scowl on your face. The trial had just started and you really wished it was not this place. Midwich was small compared to the other places and it was rather difficult to figure what level the killer was on.

You emerge from behind the large bookshelves and was drawn to a nearby dull totem. As you gingerly touch the skulls, you glance over to the generator to see the generator being worked on by Chris.

"Hey there. I didn't see you there. I'll help in a moment." You spoke, nearing the end of the cleansing.

"Hello, Y/N. Who do you think the killer is?" Chris asked.

"Not sure, but I'm positive we'll know soon enough. This is Midwich after all." You replied as the skulls shattered within your hands.

"True." He nodded.

"I heard we got four new survivors today." You said, starting to work on the generator.

"Yes. I actually know one of them." He replied.

You smiled, "Wow. Really? I wish I knew someone when I came to this place. You seem to know a lot of people. Claire and Jill and now..."

"Rebecca." Chris replied.

"That's nice. It must be a relief to have people you already knew in the realm." You said with a smile, despite feeling a little frustrated.

In a way you felt jealous of Chris. He came into this realm with his sister and with one of this friends. He had people he already knew he could count on.

"You didn't know anyone?" He asked.

"Most of us don't. There are few people who actually knew each other before the fog. Examples being: Élodie and Felix, Yun-Jin and Trickster, Steve and Nancy." You revealed.

Chris immediately stopped talking once the terror radius came into ear shot. You immediately grew worried as you did not recognize it. This must be the new the killer everyone was anxious about.

From what you heard, nobody knows who it is or what they can do. Although, Meg and those new survivors had come across the killer before, but they have not spoken about their experience. How Meg encountered the new killer was beyond you, but it did not matter.

Now, you and your teammates are the first bunch of survivors to go against this new killer in a deadly trial. Hopefully all goes well.

You immediately glance downstairs to see one of the walls being broken down. You hastily stop your work on the generator with Chris immediately stopping as well. You quietly hide behind the large book shelves alongside Chris as the new killer walks up pile of debris.

With the bright lights above, the killer was now revealed. He was tall with blonde hair along with a dark leather suit. He also wore sunglasses strangely enough despite the darkness. Who was this?

You shift your attention over to Chris. He bore a horrified expression as the killer returned to the first floor.

"What's wrong?" You whispered with concern in your voice.

"That...that man. He should be dead." The Redfield brother quietly responded with a widened gaze.

"Huh? You know him?" You asked feeling confused.

"Yeah...Wesker." He whispered back.

Now Chris knows another person.

The two you quietly returned to the generator, but you were apprehensive about it since the killer was still so close. Although, you have remained hidden.