(88) HoloHope (Part 3)

Irys and I take the bus back to the hotel.

Irys: Hey Aki, want some candy?

Aki: Sure.

She gives me a cola Chupa chups.

Aki: You and Kronii are gonna be signing autographs tomorrow right?

Irys: Yep. Though I'm pretty sure Kronii's the one who's gonna be doing most of the signing.

Aki: Hey none of that okay? Pretty sure Freed and your other fans proved just how much they love you.

Irys: Hehe, you're right. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Aki: .........hey Irys. Do you ever wonder what you're gonna be doing in 20 years from now?

Irys: hmm...if things don't change then...I'd love to continue streaming with my friends like this.

Aki: yeah? Same. I'd love to continue making people happy with my videos.

Irys: I guess we're just entertainers at heart huh? Hahaha.

Aki: I guess that's true.

....hm?

Aki: wait a sec...Did we take the wrong buss?

Irys: Eh!?

Aki: Excuse me conduttóre, where is this bus going?

Conductor: This bus is leaving the city.

Aki: shit. Could you drop us off at the next bus station please.

He gives me a thumbs up.

Aki: Well shit. Haha. 

Irys: oooh? Is this gonna turn into one of those scenes from RomComs where the couple gets stranded and has to stay the night at an Inn or......a love hotel?

Irys smiles seductively. 

Aki: *Blush* D-does that bother you?

Irys: of course not. If there's anything I learned during my time working with you, it's that you don't have the balls to make a pass at any of us. In fact it's always the others who make a pass at YOU. Pretty Cringe Aki.

Aki: Nng! Yeah Yeah fuck you too. 

I face the window.

..........

.............

.................

Irys: You know.....you should really make your choice soon.

Aki: hah?

Irys: I mean you're basically making...uh...

Irys counts with her fingers.

Irys: 9? wait...maybe 10 including Enma? Anyway you're making them wait Aki. Man up already.

The fact that she's having trouble keeping count makes me feel embarrassed.

Aki: *sigh* then what?

Irys: hm?

Aki: Hypothetically If I DID choose 1 then what? Just throw the other's feelings in the trash?

Irys: ....

Aki: This is my first time being "Liked" by girls, And it just so happens to be girls I really care about. You think I wanna break their hearts? Making them think they weren't good enough. That's horrible, and HIGHLY Presumptuous.

Irys: Oh? And you think leaving them hanging is better? You don't want them to move on and quit chasing that impossible to catch shadow of yours?

Aki: Look- wait a sec, why are we talking about this anyway? Are you picking a fight with me?

Irys: .....*sigh* Never mind, guess I thought too highly of you.

Irys moves to another seat and gazes out the window.

Aki: ...The hell is her deal? We were having fun earlier too. 

I look up some places we could stay for the night on my phone.

...........

..................

.......................

Am I...

Really the bad guy here?

Aki: ....

BUS STOP

Aki: Right then, follow me I already reserved us a stay at a nearby Inn.

Irys: ....

Aki: .....

well.................this is......awkward.

Aki: T-That's right, Did you hear from Boss? Apparently we're having an FGO collaboration some time soon.

Irys: heh..~ ...is that so?

She takes out her mp3 player indicating that she has no intention of talking to me.

Aki: ....*sigh*

Inn...

Lady: Welcome, You must be Kanemoto-kun.

Aki: Sorry for booking so late.

Lady: Think nothing of it. We're used to these kind of visits.

Irys: ....

Lady: I'll show you to your room.

We take off our shoes and follow the lady.

Aki: ....

Irys: ....

Lady: Here you are.

Aki: Thank you.

I bow.

Lady: I will have someone bring you your dinner shortly. Please enjoy your stay.

She bows and walks away.

Aki: ....

Irys: ...

Look at her. Acting like she's an Arbiter of my love life. Fine be grumpy. Ain't my problem.

Aki: .....

.....Damn it. Why was I raised to be a nice person...?

Aki: ...*sigh* ...I haven't fallen in love yet...well romantically.

Irys: ....?

Aki: To me, everyone is important. I love all of you guys.

Irys: ....

Aki: I...I don't have the feelings you want me to have for any of you...at least not yet. So sorry. But I'm not going to date anyone yet.

Irys: ....

Aki: I'm not going to give a half-assed confession to anyone. When the time comes, you better believe I'll pour my heart out to the person that I've fallen completely in love with...so...

Irys: ....*sigh* Guess that's for the best huh?

Aki: ....

Irys: Sorry...I guess I was a bit mean...even after everything you did for me so far.

Aki: ....

....HEY WAIT A MINUTE! YEAH! WHAT THE FUCK!? AFTER I HELPED HER THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES!? THIS UNGREATFUL ANGEL...THING OR WHATEVER!

Aki: *sigh* well...at least we're on speaking terms again.

Irys: Yep.

Irys slaps my ass.

Aki: You're lucky I didn't take a shit.

Irys: Gross.

To be continued....

A/N: Summer break. Salvation....