(21) HoloShota (Part 2)

Amelia: what do you mean 3 weeks!?

Osakabe: I apologize. This time machine needs some hardware I still need to look for. Add that to the fact that this time machine was not made correctly. So I'd have to tweak all the errors and- Whatever. I am wasting time here. I need to get to work. Take care of Shota-Kun in the meantime.

The Clown Oji-San hangs up.

Ina: *sigh* Nothing we can do about it I guess. I'll go tell Tomoe, Ame why don't you play with Aki for a bit. All this must be confusing him.

Amelia: ....Yeah. I guess so. Come on Aki.

Amelia Onee-Chan takes my hand.

Amelia's Room...

Amelia: You'll be staying with me for three weeks Aki. So. Let's make some rules. When I'm streaming don't make any noise, If you need to use the bathroom walk out of the room as quietly as possible. Understand?

Aki: uu...I think I get it. So when you are talking to Mr.camera I don't make any noise?

Amelia: Exactly. Now...as for where you sleep...You sleep on the bed. I'll be sleeping on the floor.

Aki: eh? No. I can't possibly inconvenience you Onee-Chan. I'll stay on the floor.

Amelia: No. You're a Kid. I insist.

Aki: .....Then...We can share the bed. If that's okay with you?

Amelia: w- *Blush* Well I don't really have a problem with it but......yeah...fine. I guess we can do that.

Aki: *Nod*

Nn? What's that? I can hear rapid foot steps-

Hiragi: Kanemoto-Kun!?

Amelia: Ah. Tsurumaki-San?

Ina: os~ Ina desu~. Tsurumaki-san came here to give Aki some school handouts so I...told her.

Aki: u...um. Do I know you Miss?

The girl in the school uniform squats down. A-Again with the head pats?

Hiragi: Oh you poor thing you must be so confused. Watson-San is he gonna be back to normal soon?

Amelia: Yeah but It'll take 3 weeks.

Hiragi: Well. It's better than nothing I guess.

Aki: Amelia Onee-Chan, you guys have been mentioning me going back to "normal" a lot. Am...am I not normal?

Amelia: Ah. No. You're perfectly normal Aki. It's just that uh....Yeah! That's it! This is role play! You're uh...a boy that...uh...turned into a cyborg and uh... Yeah that's it.

Aki: Wahh~... That's so cool~!

Everyone: *Blush* (Shit. He's too cute!)

Kiara: still...three weeks is a long time. You up for it Ame? we can always take turns.

Gura: Yeah. It'll be fun.

Mori: Yep He can't run anymo- AHEM! I'll take good care of him.

Amelia: ....No. I'll take responsibility for my actions.

Aki: haa~ Amelia Onee-Chan is so cool.

Amelia: KEK! I know. Amelia Onee-chan IS cool!

She pinches my cheeks.

Aki: oow....

Hiragi: Well...these handouts won't do him any good now so I guess I'll just leave. Aki. Be a good boy okay? Don't cause Amelia Onee-Chan any trouble.

Aki: G...Got it.

The Onee-Chan in the school uniform and the other Onee-Chans leave the room.

Amelia: .....Phew. Glad that's over with. Aki, I'm gonna buy some groceries. Wanna tag along?

Aki: Y...Yeah.

---------Part 2-----------

Mall....

Okay okay, now that I have to refill on my monthly needs, I might as well get some stuff for Aki.

Amelia: Ne Ne, Aki-Kun, What type of snacks do you eat most of the time?

Aki: uuu...well Auntie told me not to waste money on factory made sugar so...I eat whatever auntie makes.

Amelia: ooohh~ Do you want Onee-Chan to make you some snacks?

Aki: N-No, I wouldn't want to bother you more than I already have Onee-Chan.

Amelia: It's okay. Don't worry about me Kid.

I pat Aki on the head.

Aki: *Blush* Ahh...

Amelia: Now then...what does your Auntie usually make for you.

Aki: well...she makes Dango everytime I come home from school...

Amelia: Dango it is!

Okay....now I just need to get the ingredients.

Later....

Let's see....I need a couple more- ...hm?

Aki: .......

I see Aki eyeing a stuffed animal bear. Wow. That is ugly. One side is white while the other one is black. And what's with that derpy red eye it has? Over all a disgusting bear. Couldn't be the headmaster of a prestigious school.

......

Amelia: ....Hey Aki. Do you want the bear?

Aki: *Blush* E-EH? No. Of course not. Bears are for children!

Amelia: .....I'll take that as a yes.

I grab the bear and put it into the shopping cart.

Aki: Ah! Onee-Chan! I said I don't need it!

Amelia: Yeah Yeah. Can you just behave and let me spoil you?

Aki: N-No! I can't let you do that!

I squat down and flick his forehead.

Aki: Owie~ What was that for Onee-Chan?

Amelia: Listen Kid, I decided I would take care of you and that's what I'm gonna do. So can you please just be a good boy and accept Onee-Chan's kindness?

Aki: *Blush* ...Onee...Chan.

I take his hand and we continue walking.

Later....

After we finished paying for our stuff. We leave the mall.

Amelia: hmm...We should probably take the train.

Train....

Amelia: .....

Aki: ......

.........
......
...
..?

Amelia: Ah...

Aki is resting on my shoulder.

Aki: .....

Man....he's...pretty cute when he's asleep.

I take my phone out.

Amelia: etto....Snapu.

SNAP

good that didn't wake him.

.......

I look at the photo.

Amelia: ....Fufu. I guess now is a good time for..."Ara Ara".

HoloShota - To be continued