𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 2

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐈𝐃 was splattered onto my face, my head felt foggy. Nothing felt real. This couldn't be real. Screams and cries of agony filled my ears, I glanced to the side to see the man snapping a security guards neck with ease. He broke his neck like a stick. He put little to no effort. Two dead bodies were on the floor, one of them had their jaw torn off. I felt like puking at the sight that was before me. The sound of a gun firing caused me to let out a cry. I looked at Michael to see that he was bee shot in the arm. I was confused as to why he didn't have a reaction to the bullet wound that he had received.

"Just her me take the girl Michael." The doctor spoke with dread.

His eyes were wide with fear. The man's name was Michael, it rung a bell. But I wasn't sure why.

"Never." Michael spoke deeply.

The doctor gasped and tried to escape, but Michael beat him to it by taking ahold of the back of his neck. The doctor gasped. Michael threw him against the wall causing the doctor to let out a cry of pain. Michael took ahold of the doctors neck and lifted him off the ground with one hand. I looked at him with wide eyes. The doctor let out gasps trying to collect all the air he could. He tried clawing Michael hand to try to get him off. But his weak attempts were to no avail.

"Y/n is mine." Michael hissed.

Michael let out of the doctors neck, he fell onto the floor causing there to be a loud 'thud.' The doctors eyes were wide open, the life inside of them were now gone. His face was purple and his neck had dark red handmarks. Hot red tears flowed down my face, death surrounded me. It was on me. Michael turned around and looked at me, he walked over to me slowly. He hunched down and wipped my ears away with his thumbs.

He then carried me bridle style, I let out a gasp due to the sudden action. Michael kissed my cheek softly and walked past the dead bodies that decorated the floor. The walls were painted with blood and the flesh of his victims were on the floor. Puddles of red crimson blood coveted the floor like a lake. Michael walked down the hallway with me in his strong arms. I felt safe in his arms, even though his hands held the responsibility of calming the lives of others. I felt safe...complete even. I placed my head against his chest to hear his heart beat. The sound of the pumping organ put me at ease.
.
I felt safe in a serial killers arms.