♡°•~𝙹𝚒𝚐𝚜𝚊𝚠~•°♡

Y/N POV:

I woke up to feel something cold and heavy on my neck, I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a white room. My neck was tied to a chain and I had what seemed to be a bucket on my head that was attached to the chain. Other people were there with me. A loud buzzing sound went off and we were all being pulled. I looked infront of me to see blades on the wall and my chain was connected to it dragging me. I heard everyone scream and yell for help. I saw a girl get sliced up causing me to feel sick to my stomach. I tried pulling back but the chain was too strong. I was getting closer and closer to the blades and I closed my eye preparing for the pain that was soon to come. I felt my left arm get cut through the blades with ease. I let out a scream and blacked out knowing that I was about to die.
.
.
.

I woke up in a large room, it looked like a working space. There were cabinets and the room seemed to be a mess. Papers and books were scattered on the counters and it seemed like a engender of some sort worked here. I tried getting up but I felt pain all throughout my body. Panic went through me as I began to wonder where the fuck I was at. Were they going to hurt me? What happened to all those other people? Are they going to torment me? I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a door open. I snapped my head towards the door to see a older man, maybe in his late 50's, his skin was as pale, had blonde grayish hair, and captivating blue mixed with grey colored eyes.

"Hello Y/N, how are you feeling?"
His voice was raspy and deep, causing shivers to go down my spine.

"How in the fuck do you know my name and why am I here?!" I snapped angrily but winced in pain.

"You are here because I made a mistake as to who you were. I thought you were someone else so I apologize for that. And as to how I know you're identity is nothing for you to worry about." He spoke softly, his eyes were staring deep into mine.

"W-what about the other people from earlier??? Are they okay?" I asked worried.

"Don't worry about that right now, worry about you getting better." He walked over to me causing me to scoot over on the table I was on.

He chuckled lightly and gave me pills and a glass of water. I eyed them and moved them away from me.

"You're in a lot of pain right now, I didn't do anything to the pills or water. The pills are to relieve the pain but it's you're choice." He spoked softly looking at me.

I left out a sigh and took the pills not knowing what the fuck they were going to do to me. While I was drinking my water I could see him eyeing me from the corner of my eye.

"S-so whats your name?" I placed the plastic cut down next to me.

"My name is John Kramer dear." He spoke to me softly, this dude has a very calm and soothing voice. You wouldn't expect him to do the things he does.

I nodded my head looking down at the floor.

"When can I go back home?" My voice cracked a little not knowing what this name is going to say.

I looked up at him to see his eyes, they seemed to have gotten darker.

"You aren't going home Y/N." He spoke dryly to me with no emotion.

Anger corrupted in me.

"YOU DON'T GET TO KEEP ME HERE!!! I HAVE A FAMILY AND LIFE YOU DICKHEAD!!" I yelled getting up from where I was sitting.

I walked up infront of him and began to hit him. I was sobbing while doing so causing it to be hard to see. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me in for a bear hug. I tried getting out but his hold was too strong.

"Shhhhhhh." He whispered in my ear and played with me hair.

"It'll be okay Y/N." His hot breath on my neck caused me to shiver. He seemed to have noticed that because he chuckled a little.

"You are mine." Once those words left his lips it felt as though I was being stabbed in my stomach.

I closed my eyes and passed out.