♡°•~𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜~•°♡

Y/N POV:

I woke up to a strong arm wrapped around my waist. My back was on his chest and I smiled knowing that I was in bed with my beloved. I tried getting out but he had an iron grip on me. And whenever I moved he'd pull me even closer. I turned around to be face to face with Jason. He was still sleeping, he looked so cute sleeping. His mouth was open a bit and he softly snoored. I kissed his face to try to wake him up and he stirred a bit.

"Wake uppppp, im hungry." After I said that I poked his cheek.

He didn't wake up though so I just slapped him. Now that caused him to wake up.

"Finally." I rolled my eyes and I saw Jason glaring at me.

I giggled and got off the bed. Jason didn't seem to like that though because he grabbed my arm and pulled me down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I'm hungry, i want foodd."

I heard him sigh after I said that and so he got up. I got up too but as soon as my feet touched the floor he carried be bridle style. I laughed as he walked us to the kitchen. He placed me down and started cooking breakfast for us. It smelled heavenly. I couldn't help but notice how good his ass looked. This man has a dumtruck of an ass, I don't care if yall find me weird for it. So of course, I went behind him and smacked his ass as hard as I could. After I did that he immediately stopped cooking and turned around. He glared at me and started chasing me, I ran away from him giggling and went into the living room. I kept on running to the other side of the couch whenever he got too close. I think he got irrated though because this man suddenly moved so fast that I couldn't even comprehend it. He ended up pushing me on the couch and went on top of me. I giggled trying to get out underneath but he didn't move an inch. He then started to tickle my sides causing me to let out fits of laughter.

"S-stop!!! I'm ticklish you know this!!" He just smiled down at me and kept on tickling me.

He then stopped and looked down at me. He started at me with love in eyes and went down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him hungrily. His hands were gripping my sides and we pulled away to catch our breath.

"I love you Jason."

"I love you too y/n."