𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬 2

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 out of Billy lips I gripped onto his shirt and pulled him closer to me. I smashed my lips against his chapped yet soft lips. His eyes widened a bit. If we weren't in this type of situation I would've been a blushing mess. Every girl has the hots for Billy, I will admit...he has the looks. He's got a charm to him causing every girl to be head over heels for him. But not me.

Billy let go of the knife and held onto my face with his cold hands. I shivered, Billy smirked and continued to kiss me. I looked to the side to see the knife at my left side. I reached out for the knife, thankfully Billy didn't notice. Once I had a hold of the knife I stabbed Billy's shoulder. He let out a groan, blood was gushing out causing the warm substance to spill on me.

I threw Billy off me.

"YOU BITCH!!"

I swear, when he yelled I felt the house shake. I ran towards the phone and dialed 911.

"Hello, what's your emergency?" The operators voice caused a wave relief to wash over me.

"Yes, a man broke in my house-"
I felt something hit my head, I fell onto the floor and was met when darkness.
.
.
.

I woke up to my head pounding. Memories last night rushed back to me...fuck. I took a look at my surroundings, I sat up and observed. I was in a room that I wasn't familiar in. The bed sheets smelled fresh, and the room smelled of fresh paint. The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts. I snapped my neck towards the door to reveal a tried Billy. He had dark eye bags underneath his eyes, and a cigarette was hanging out of his mouth.

I took notice to the bandage that was on his shoulder. I smiled at the memory of me piercing his skin with his own knife. Fucker deserved it.

"I see that you're awake." Billy spoke calmly.

I was quite surprised by his attitude, I mean. I don't know who would be nice to someone who had just stabbed them.

"No shit?" I scoffed.

Billy's attitude changed within a second, his once gentle eyes held fire in them.

"Why do you always have to act like a bitch!" He hissed at me.

"I don't know, maybe because you FUCKING BROKE IN MY HOUSE AND KIDNAPPED-" I was cut off once Billy got ontop of me.

He pushed me onto the bed and straddled my waist. He took out his knife and held the cold blade against my warm flesh. An array of goosebumps formed upon my skin due to the cold metal.

"Ya know, I could kill you right now in less than a second..." Billy spoke slowly.

"All I gotta do is.." Billy dragged his sentence.

"Put more pressure."

After Billy said that he applied more force on knife causing the blade to pierce my skin. I could feel the blood dripping down my neck. Billy stared deep into my eyes.

"Then do it." I hissed out.

Billy chuckled softly.

"Thats what I love about you..you got fire in ya." Billy placed the knife on the dresser next to the bed.

He glanced at my neck, he licked his lips and placed his head in the crook of my neck. I shivered due to his hot breath fanning my neck. What he did next disgusted me. He licked the wound that he had inflicted upon me. He licked the blood and began to pepper my neck with kisses. The room suddenly got 100 times hotter.

I tried to push Billy off but he took ahold of wrists and pinned them beside both sides of my head. Billy's touch left a tingling sensation on my skin. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this. After he finished his assault on my neck he took ahold of my face. He had my blood on his lips. He stared deep into my eyes, his eyes looked black. His pupils were dilated and his hair was a mess.

My heart fluttered at the sight before me. I probably looked like a tomato right now because of how hard I was. Billy took ahold my chin and pressed his chapped lips against mine. He took ahold of my waist. I tasted my blood his lips, Billy snaked his tounge into my mouth. Him and I both fought for dominance..but of course, he won.

I bit Billy's lip casuing him to groan, I tasted his blood. Billy and I broke away from the kiss. We were both panting heavily.

"You drive me crazy Y/n." Billy spoke deeply.