♡°•~𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙺𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚛~•°♡

Y/N POV:

It's been days since I've rested my eyes and slept. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier by the minute but I keep myself up anyways. The reason as to why I'm doing this is because I don't want to see him..Freddy Krueger. He's been taunting me for awhile and I couldn't take it anymore. He scares the living shit out of me, the last time I saw him he cut my arm pretty bad. I had to get stitches. I hate his guts, I don't understand why he hasn't killed me yet.  Whenever he finds a victim he kills them shortly after. But with me it's like a game, he tears me apart and has a blissful time doing so. After he's done that the cycle then restarts...and I'm tired of it. I haven't eaten properly or slept, I'm anxious.

I looked at my clock and the red letters said 2:45 am. It's been 5 days since I've slept...my eyelids started to feel really heavy, to the point to where I had a hard time keeping them open. Next thing I know I see darkness.
.
.
.
I woke up to feel something hot again my skin, I woke up to see a metal floor. Metal floor...? OH FUCK!

I heard scrapping which caused me to wince..he's here. I could hear footsteps gets closer and my heart started to race. I couldn't get up, I tried but I couldn't. I felt weak, my bones felt like they weighed a hundred pounds. I could hear Freddy laughing, that sick twisted laugh..it makes my stomach turn. Freddy is now in my view, I could see his evil smirk. He was staring at me as though I was a piece of meat.

"I've missed you Y/n, its been awhile. You look like shit though." He laughed after he finished his sentence.

I just stayed quite, I made eye contact with him but I let my eyes fall to his feet. I didn't move a muscle, I gave up..if he wanted to kill me then he can do so. I don't care anymore, he can kill me all he wants. But I won't give him the satisfaction he wants. Next thing I knew, I felt myself being pushed against the wall. I bit my tounge hard so a scream wouldn't come out.

"Why aren't you running or doing anything like you normally do?" He growled at me.

He then took ahold of my arms and I felt tears form in my eyes. He's gripping on the arm he had cut me on. I felt the stitches re-open causing me to let out a small whimper. I stared into his eyes to see worry in them, I looked at him confused. He doesn't care, so why is he worried? He looked at my arm and his eyes widened a bit.

"Fuck." He looked down at my arm.

I felt the blood drip down my arm, and I felt dizzy. My head started to pound and my body felt heavier. I guess me not sleeping or eating is now having a toll on me. It's hitting me all at once. I felt my eyes close.

"HEY! Y/N WAKE UP!" I heard him yell my name but it sounded distant.

I felt him carry me bridle style, the rest I don't know.
.
.
.
I felt someone touch my hair, I opened my eyes to observe my surroundings. I saw Freddy...what the hell? I tried getting up to get away from him but I winced in pain causing me to lay back down.

"You should be careful, your hurt and you need rest." For some odd reason he didn't sound mean or anything. He spoke normally.

I felt anger run in my veins.

"Yeah by you asshole, let me go and get the hell out of my room." I yelled on the top of my lungs.

I looked at him with venom in my eyes. I saw a bit of hurt in his facial expression but I didn't care. He's done so much to me. He tried taking ahold of my hand but I slapped him hand out of the way.

"Don't act all nice to me, I know your intentions. You're just going to hurt me like you always do." I spat at him.

"I-Im sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to actually hurt you. I didn't mean to cut your arm." I looked at him in shock, he stuttered and said sorry.

"You aren't sorry you dick."

He look at me in my eyes and look worried.

"I really am sorry Y/n, I promise to never hurt you. I've never felt like this for anyone before, I want to help you. Be there for you." He sounded genuinely sorry but I was still cautious.

He took ahold of my hand causing me to flinch. He had a hurtful expression on his face.

"I'm sorry y/n.."His voice was sad but I didn't care one bit.

He then got up causing me to panic, he stood infront of me and kissed my forehead. I was shocked, I wad about to say something but he disappeared... Leaving me speechless