38 ATTRACTION

| Author's pov |
| Few days later |

(Note: y/n also don't remember anything about her disease. As it was just 5 months ago she came to know after she met with Jungkook)

"Jiwoo, was I really in coma for three years?", She asked out if curiosity.

"Y-yes", Jiwoo replied, with nervousness.

The doctor told them to pretend like she was in coma from past three years, instead of two years. As that one year is erased from her memory.

Although for y/n, it is like she woke up in morning, after sleeping whole night.

"But why I don't remember anything", y/n whispered, closing her eyes trying to remember what happened with her, which caused her to be in coma for three years.

"Y/n don't stress yourself. Otherwise I will tell doctor to admit you again in hospital", Jiwoo joked, making y/n chuckle.

"Finally I got freedom from this hospital after three years and you want to stuck me here again", y/n said, giggling.

Unknown by fact that someone is smiling seeing her laughing, y/n keep giggling with Jiwoo. It is non other then her husband.

Jungkook is standing outside the hospital room, staring at y/n from the see through glass.

"How much I want you to smile with me like that", Jungkook mumbled, smiling sadly.

"Jiwoo my apartment would be mess right now", y/n said, pouting cutely.

Jiwoo smiled, before saying, "it doesn't matter, because you're going to live with me at oppa's mansion".

"What!", Y/n exclaimed out of shock.

"But I never agreed on that", y/n said looking at Jiwoo with doe eyes.

"And with your oppa. It's a big no", y/n reject making a cross with her arms.

She don't know, but whenever he come infront her, she feel different emotion. She feel like Jungkook pulling her heart towards him, just like a magnet.

She is afraid that she will fall for him. Because the amount of care and affection Jungkook showed her in these past days, is definitely making her heart soft for him.

Like who will not fall for a guy, who stay beside you whenever you need anything. Who bring your favorite flowers for you everyday. Who taking care of you more than a friend's brother.

It is true that still Jungkook bring her favorite flowers. He don't know why he is doing that, but he just going with the flow.

He stay at hospital all day long and night, just to make sure she is not in need of anything or she is not in trouble, without even y/n knowing.

He just sit in the waiting area, sometimes peeking through the door, to ensure that she is oky. Sometimes crying silently, without anyone knowing.

He is breaking day by day, bearing the pain of not being with her.

On the other, y/n can sense everything. She can tell that he look at her with different eyes. Eyes that hold love and care for her.

She is afraid that, what if she grow her feeling towards him and might end getting up hurt.

She always scold herself telling that 'he is doing all this out of sympathy, because you're his sister's friend. There is nothing more'.

"Y/n I was not asking you. I was telling you", Jiwoo said sternly, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Don't worry she will go with us", they heard a deep manly voice, interrupting them. Which belong to non other than Jungkook.

"Dol- I mean y/n, you should come with us", Jungkook said keeping his emotionless face.