37 FORGOT

| Jungkook's pov |

"Who are you?", She whispered.

"Me your Jungkook.....your husband", Jungkook replied, getting confuse by her question and behavior.

"W-what....b-but I-I am not m-married", she stuttered, scooting away from him.

Her word pierced through Jungkook's heart, making it more bleed, then it is bleeding from last two years.

"WHAT HELL SHE IS SAYING?", Jungkook shouted at the doctor, who is standing infront of him, at the other side of the bed.

They all flinched by Jungkook's shout, including y/n but her behavior is eating him out.

"M-mr Jeon, we will c-check h-her. Y-you p-please wait o-outside", the doctor asked Jungkook, gulping hardly.

He don't wanna leave her, not after waiting for two freaking years. But he have to for now.

He hoped that she is joking or it is just a temporary memory loss, because she woke up after almost two years.

Jungkook stood up, leaving not before giving a deadly stare to doctor. His gaze is screaming that, if doctor will tell him any bad news about y/n, he is dead.

| After sometime|

"What in the world is taking so long", Jungkook whispered, rubbing his hand in nervousness. His heart is beating so fast in fear.

"Jungkook!", He saw Taehyung running towards his way, along with Jiwoo.

"Jungkook bodyguard told me she is awake", Taehyung said as soon as he reached near Jungkook.

Jungkook hummed in response.

"Oppa is she fine?", Jiwoo asked from Jungkook.

Jiwoo is living with Jungkook from past two years. She and Taehyung are the ones who supported Jungkook, not letting him down. Encouraging him that one day y/n will wake up and all his misery will end. She also took good care Daehyun.

But everyone failed to notice the pain, that she is bearing since two years.

Her boyfriend, suga is missing after that incident happened with y/n. No one know where he went.

On Jiwoo's request, Jungkook searched for him but there was no traces of him.

Still his men's are looking for him, but no one know where he went.

"I don't know. When she woke up she said she don't know who am I. Now doctors are checking her", Jungkook told with sadness in his voice.

"Everything will be fine don't worry, maybe it is just temporary", Taehyung consoled him, patting his shoulder.

"M-mr Jeon..... D-Doctor is c-calling y-you i-insi-", before the nurse can even complete her sentence, Jungkook spirit inside the room.

"What happened is she oky? Does she remember me? She didn't forgot anything? Right? Say something. Why are you not saying anything-", Jungkook showered his number of questions on doctor, who is trying to speak but Jungkook is not letting him.

"Jungkook stop. Let him speak", Taehyung interrupted him in-between.

"Umm.... M-mr I have a b-bad news for you", the doctor stammered, not making eye contact with him.

Jungkook looked at him confusedly yet fiercely, waiting for him to continue.

"M-mrs Jeon's memory w-went t-three years b-back", the doctor uttered.

"What does that mean?", Jiwoo asked, not getting what doctor is trying to say.

"M-means she don't r-remember anything.....that happened in t-these t-three years", doctor explained, trembling internally, praying from god to save him from Jungkook.