16 PAY FOR IT

|Jungkook's POV|
|At night|

"Oppa, I am not going to marry Taehyung. He is like a brother to me," Jiwoo disagreed with the decision I had made.

"And I've already told you, Jiwoo, you are going to marry him. You had better accept it, otherwise, I have my own ways," I warned, with a smirk on my face.

Soon, my expression turned cold, and my eyes darkened. I sat on the couch, one leg crossed over the other, as if I own the mansion, which, in fact, I do.

"Oppa, why don't you understand? I can't marry him because I lo-" She widened her eyes, realization dawning on her about what she was about to reveal.

I burst into laughter, while she looked at me, confused. Oh, poor Jiwoo. She thinks I'm oblivious to her actions behind my back. Little does she know, nothing remains hidden from me, the mafia king.

I stopped laughing, fixing a stern glare on her. She lowered her head, unable to withstand my intense gaze. I stood up and walked slowly toward her.

Leaning in, I whispered in her ear, "Because you love Suga, your brother's biggest enemy and the son of the one who murdered our parents." Her eyes widened almost to the point of popping out of their sockets, as my words sank in.

Meanwhile, I grinned broadly. Her expression mirrored that of my y/n's when they met their lovers, completely unaware of my presence. No, I can't allow that to happen.

I grabbed her chin, forcing her to meet my gaze. Her eyes were now teary, fear evident in them, the fear of losing the one she loved. A fear that mirrored my own. We both chose the wrong people to give our hearts to.

"Keep this in mind, I will never allow you to marry that son of a murderer," I said, my voice deep and husky, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"O-oppa, y-you know th-that h-he has n-nothing to do with t-that i-inc-" she stammered in her fearful voice, but I cut her off with a sharp shout.

"YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY TAEHYUNG THIS SATURDAY, AND THAT'S FINAL," I growled, making her sob loudly.

I took a few steps back, turning to leave, but halted midway and added, "And if you try to pull any stunt, I won't spare you or anyone who tries to help you, even if it is y/n." With that, I issued my warning and left without glancing back at her, making my way toward my room.

I sat on my king-sized bed, a bottle of wine in my hand. Ah, the satisfaction of knowing she would be mine alone. I scoffed, in truth, she already was mine. From the moment I laid eyes on her at that party, I staked my claim on her, my possession, my love, my obsession, my love. Since then, every second, every minute, she was mine.

I closed my eyes, taking a sip of the wine. They snapped open again as the memory of y/n pleading to Taehyung to not to accept the proposal of marriage with Jiwoo surfaced in my mind. How she implored me not to ruin their lives. My love was playing the victim.

Anger rushed within me, how dare she pretend to be innocent when the only victim here was me. My love, my obsession, my sister, and my friend.... all playing games behind my back.

My love will soon realize how I can transform into a predator and her in a prey. She will witness the darkest sides of me once she's in my domain. I'll calm the growing thirst I have for her, an obsession that intensifies with each passing day. I'm consumed by her every aspect.

Once Taehyung is out of the picture, I'll enclose her in my embrace, where no one else's gaze can touch her, where no harm can reach her. Except mine. And it will. Every day, I remind myself that she doesn't deserve my tenderness or forgiveness.