10 CAN'T SEE YOUR TEARS

|Author's pov|

"Now, take off your shirt," she demanded, intending to treat the wound on his forearm.

"W-what are you saying... how can you ask a boy to take off his shirt, especially when he's injured?" he said, teasing y/n. But deep down, he was also shy about showing his body to her.

He had shown his body to number of girls before and never felt shy because they were just toys for pleasure. He knew they were dying to see his body.

But y/n was different, in every way. He didn't even want to compare her to those promiscuous girls.

"Mr. Jeon, stop overacting. I just want to treat your wound. There is nothing else," she replied, disappointed.

"Oh, really? C-Can you t-tell me what this 'else' is?" he stuttered due to the pain he was enduring. A smirk was plastered on his handsome face, which didn't go unnoticed by y/n.

"Mr. Jeon, stop talking nonsense, or I will throw you out of my house," she threatened. Jungkook chuckled at her cute threats.

"Okay, okay, love," he said as he began to unbutton his shirt. Y/n furrowed her brow at the nickname he just gave her.

With y/n's help, Jungkook removed his white shirt, which was stained with dark crimson blood.

After seeing his well-built, bare upper body, y/n's cheeks began to heat up. She could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, and Jungkook noticed.

"Don't tell me you're blushing," he said, grinning while eyeing her face.

She quickly lowered her face to hide her blushing. Jungkook's smirk widened.

"It's not like that, Mr. Jeon. Actually, I've never seen a boy naked before," she finally spoke.

Jungkook's smirk was replaced by a smile, knowing that she was and never would be with other men. This gave him inner peace.

"I'm not fully naked, and you're blushing. What will your reaction be when you see me fully naked...ahhh," he said while doing dirty talk with her. Y/n pressed a cotton ball on his wound to shut him up.

"Mr. Jeon, you better shut your mouth," she stated while focusing on his wound.

She was fully concentrating on treating him that she didn't know that Jungkook was staring at her with love, obsession, and possessiveness in his eyes.

He was admiring her whole face, from her hair to her lips. The world stopped for him as he saw how she was biting her lips and making weird expressions while treating him. He was adoring her like the most precious gem.

Jungkook was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize that his phone had been ringing for the last minute.

Y/n moved her gaze to him and found him staring at her, lost in his own world. She wiggled her brows.

"Um, Mr. Jeon, your phone," she spoke, and he snapped back to reality.

"Oh, yeah," he said, embarrassed.

He grabbed his phone and answered the call. It was Taehyung.

"JUNGKOK, HOW ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU?" Taehyung shouted from the other side of the phone.

Jungkook moved the phone away from his ear due to Taehyung's loud voice.

Meanwhile, y/n flinched after hearing the loud voice coming from the phone.

"Yah, Jungkook, answer me!" Taehyung shouted impatiently to know about Jungkook's well-being.

"Taehyung, let me speak, and why are you shouting? I am not deaf," he finally replied to him.