Chapter 17

*Carter's POV*

"Holy mother of cornflakes! You have a twin?" I exclaim turning to face Will, my eyes wide with surprise.

He looks nervously at me biting his lip and scratching the back of his neck. "Well... ummm... yeah." He says looking up at me. "Please don't be mad." He begs.

I break out into a grin. "You're scared of me!" I coo. "That's so cute!" I smile as his face turns red, his brothers laughing at him. "Why would I be mad? Now I have someone to tell me all your embarrassing stories." I turn, giving my back to Will as I face his twin.

Placing my elbows on my knees and my chin in my hands I continue. "So Anthony... got any good stories for me." I wiggle my eyebrows making him laugh.

Anthony gives me an evil smirk. "I've got plenty of those sweetheart." I take the time to study him. He has the same hair and eyes as my Will. But when he smiles it doesn't reach his eyes, like it does with Will. He's wearing dark skinny jeans and a dark gray v-neck with a leather jacket. Judging by his appearance, I can assume he's known as a BadBoy.

"Done checking me out?" He asks.

I narrow my eyes but keep my cool. "I wasn't checking you out. I was studying your appearance and I have come to the conclusion that I picked the better twin as a boyfriend." I reply holding my hands in my lap as I cross my legs. His face drops making me smirk at him as his brothers laugh. Will pulls me backward onto his lap.

"Sure." Anthony says rolling his eyes. "Everyone knows I'm the best twin."

"Mmmmm..." I tilt my head to the side as if thinking about my answer. "No I still think I'm right."

Will smiles as he kisses the side of my head. "Take that my brotha!" He shouts at Anthony.

Anthony glares at the two of us before smirking. "It's okay. I'll change her mind." He reaches out grabbing my hands and pulling me onto his lap.

I squirm trying to get away. Will narrows his eyes glaring at his brother before bringing me back to his lap. This continues a few more times; me being their human tug of rope.

"ALRIGHT THATS IT!!" I shout angrily. The twins freeze shocked at my outburst. I stand whipping around and facing the two other laughing brothers. Sitting down in between the two I cross my arms over my chest.

"Finally!" Jared sighs standing up and plopping himself on my lap.

"Oof" I mumble. The little stinker was heavy considering he was almost as big as me. "How much do you weigh kid?" I ask groaning.

Everyone laughs however Jared just glares at me. "I'm not that heavy." He pouts crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back into me.

"Kid you're crushing me." I say laughing along with everyone else.

"Oh well." He says turning to face the twins.

I roll my eyes. Thankful when Aaron picks Jared up off my lap and drops him on the floor. "Thank you!" I cry hugging Aaron tightly. His face turns red and he pats my back hesitantly.

"Hey! I want a hug." Will complains giving me his classic puppy dog face.

"Me too!" Says Jared raising his hand.

"You can't forget about me baby." Anthony says wiggling his eyebrows. "Oww." He groans clutching his arm where Will had punched him.

"You don't get a hug." He spat out through clenched teeth.

I laugh standing up and giving Jared a hug. He hugs me tighter as I start to pull away. I place my hands on his shoulders and push him away lightly. He doesn't budge. "Umm... Jared can you let go please?" I ask calmly.