𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟒 𝟖

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑴𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔;

𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

»»----- ➴ -----««

DO you like this place?" Marcelo asked.

Violeta looked up to see Marcelo in front of her.

"It's nice for you to live in," Violeta said with a shrug.

"For us to live in. I'm glad you like it," Marcelo smirked and went behind Violeta.

"What are you doing?" Violeta asked looking back around to Marcelo.

"What do you think I'll do?" Marcelo asked.

"I don't know that's why I asked," Violeta faced forward still tense.

Marcelo grabbed the ropes of the swing and slowly pulled back.

Violeta was scared even though she knew he was only gonna push her to swing.

Marcelo slowly let go and watched Violeta swing back and forth.

"Can I go out in the backyard whenever I want?" Violeta asked.

Marcelo pressed Violeta's back gently for her to go forward and a little higher, "You can only go out when I'm here,"

Violeta frowned, "Why can't I go alone? You have bodyguards around the whole house,"

Marcelo didn't like the response.

Once Violeta was coming toward him, he grabbed the ropes making her stop. Violeta grabbed the ropes making sure she didn't fall.

"I don't want anyone taking care of what's mine. You don't know what they'll do if I'm not here," Marcelo said.

"Maybe if you gave me appropriate clothes, the guards wouldn't stare at me like they want to fuck me," Violeta turned towards Marcelo getting angry at the ridiculous clothes she was wearing.

Marcelo grabbed her face making her look up at him.

"No man will never and I mean never touch you! This body is mine, your whole soul and heart are mine! I'm the only that gets to look at you. I'm the only one that gets to fuck you and make you scream. Got that?" Marcelo said getting closer to her face. Their lips were touching, but he didn't kiss her.