𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑰𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆!

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝑴𝒆!

»»----- ➴ -----««

VIOLETA ROSE

Youngest of four.

The older siblings Maxwell then fraternal twins Luis and Lisa.

To everyone, they think Violeta had a great childhood. Seeing her siblings taking much care of her and loving her how their parents would have.

Unfortunately, Violeta's parents have passed away when she was little. Violeta's mother, Sydney, died while giving birth to Violeta. Violeta's father, Carter, was a pilot and unfortunately passed away due to a plane crash going to France.

The older siblings tried their best to give Violeta everything she needed. They worked hard but still had time to spend with Violeta. Violeta is very grateful for everything her siblings did for her.

Violeta lives with her sister Lisa in a small town. When they first came to town, everyone was very welcoming. Their neighbors took good care of them and made sure they were involved in town events.

Unfortunately, Lisa is a travel nurse. So Violeta doesn't see her sister as often as she used to. Violeta mostly gets the house to herself but of course, her neighbors take good care of her and make sure she's healthy and safe.

Violeta has only one friend. Yes, she made friends during elementary/middle school but once she moved during high school, she only had one friend she considered as one.

Vincent Wilde.

Vincent lived in the same town. They met during a town meeting. Violeta was trying to find a seat but there wasn't any until Vincent told her to sit next to him. After that, they never separated.

Yes, Violeta once had a crush on Vincent but slowly faded over time and decided to stay friends.

Violeta was in her room upstairs. She preferred having her room in the attic. Lisa wasn't too fond of it, but she likes seeing Violeta happy.