𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆!

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕!

𝑵𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆!

𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈,

𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

»»----- ➴ -----««

THEY stared at each other for quiet a while. You can feel the tense energy in the room.

Violeta, for some reason, was scared to see who she saw.

Can confused not knowing why she stopped. He stepped forward a little bit to see her.

The person on the other side held a blank face but in the inside, they were ready to kill. They was livid. Seeing their love with another men and touching her.

"Violeta, are you okay?" Can finally said something out of the three.

Violeta still couldn't form a word and kept staring at the person. For some reason, she felt like she got caught by her parents for sneaking out at night.

"Professor Bezos, what are you going here?" Violeta finally got the courage to say something.

Marcelo still looked at her then at Can and back to Violeta.

"I came here because I have meeting with Mr.Levisay," Marcelo said. He kept a blank face not wanting to start a rough house.

"Do you guys know each other?" Can asked. He looked at Marcelo not liking how he's looking at Violeta. He pulled her a little bit back to his back.

Marcelo didn't like that at all. He clenched his jaw and fisted his fist inside his pockets.

"Yes, she's one of my very good student," Marcelo said but the 'my' had a meaning behind it.

You're touching my girl.

My girl!

Mine!

"Oh. What a coincidence," Can smiled, "Well, let me walk Violeta out and we'll start the meeting," Can said and began walking but someone had other plans.

"I think Ms.Rose is very capable of walking herself out. She doesn't need you to walk out the door," Marcelo turned around and faced them.

You know what she does need?

Me.

Only me. She will only rely on me. Not her family, not her little boy that she calls a friend. She needs me.

"I think it's very polite to walk a lady out the door," Can said. Violeta blushed and looked down hoping nobody would notice.