𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆,

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂

𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!

»»----- ➴ -----««

IT'S been a week since Violeta came back to school.

A week since Vincent believed in Violeta lie that she was staying at her brothers house.

A week since Violeta has to be in the same room as her kidnapper who's also her teacher.

A week since Violeta's first kiss has been stolen.

Marcelo has finally trusted her to get her phone back and not make any suspicion that she's being locked away.

When Violeta received her phone, she was confused as to why, but she's not complaining.

She knows not to tell anyone. Even though she really wants to. She doesn't want to put anyones life in danger.

Stupid Violeta.

What she doesn't know is that Marcelo can track what she does in her phone.

Creepy? Oh, absolutely.

He can who she message and know what she researched on google.

Obsessive much? He doesn't care.

Violeta was currently in her room studying for her general biology 1 unit test. She's was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a cream colored joggers. She had her glasses on since she was wearing her contacts. She usually doesn't wear contacts when she's at home.