𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉!

𝑾𝒉𝒚'𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎?!

𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆!

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈!

𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆.

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉..."

»»----- ➴ -----««

TODAY is Sunday. Which means Violeta has to accompany her teacher to his photoshoot.

She doesn't know why she has to be there. She was thinking of possibilities for why she had to.

Maybe he needs help choosing clothes or photos?

Maybe he needs support? But many girls can support him!

Why me tho?

Does my grade really matter at this point?

Get it together V! You need to get into a degree for mom and dad!

"If you stare too hard, the ceiling might collapse," Vincent said. He was leaning against the door frame smiling at Violeta.

"And who let you in my house?" Violeta stood up from her bed and crossed her arms and put it on her ribs.

"Well, one, I have keys and two your sister loves me so..." Vincent shook the keys that were in his hand. Violeta rolled her eyes and plopped back down her bed.

"I have to go to another photoshoot with Professor Bezos," Violeta said.

"But I thought you already did a photoshoot?" Vincent plopped down next to Violeta and gently brushed her hair back.

"For some reason he wants me to go again. If not say goodbye to Sophomore year," Violeta said.

"How about I go with you? As much as I like to tease about you and your teacher, I kinda get bad vibes from him, and I want to take care of you," Vincent suggested.

Violeta looked at Vincent with a small smile, "Really?! You would do that for me?!"

"Of course, baby," Vincent smiled back.

Violeta hugged Vincent and gave him kisses on his face which made Vincent smile, "You can get off of me now. Now, go change and we can have some breakfast at the diner. Alfred is back,"

"Alfred! I thought he was staying home?" Violeta asked.

"Nope, he knew you were coming to the diner and wanted to make those special pancakes," Vincent said.

"You told him!" Violeta pointed at him and scrunched her face.

"Hey, he wouldn't get out of the house if I said I wanted some," Vincent put his hands out in defense.