𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆...

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉...

𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏.

»»----- ➴ -----««

THE class finally ended.

Everyone was quick to run out of class not wanting to be called out by their professor.

"Remember to study for the chapter! I'll be giving you your first quiz on it," Marcelo said while standing up and looking down at a paper.

Violeta, as always, takes her time packing up her stuff.

The last person and their friends left leaving Violeta to be the last one.

Marcelo looked up to see them all alone but was still mad she was late to school to be with her boyfriend.

He grabbed his paper and turn towards his office.

"Professor Bezos," Violeta called.

Marcelo didn't hear and walked towards the door. His hand was on the knob but felt a hand.

"Professor Bezos," Violeta called again. She had her hand on his to stop him.

Marcelo turned his head to where her hand is.

She touched my hand.

My. Hand!

Her hand is so soft.

I wonder how it would feel on my-

"Yes, Violeta," Marcelo cleared his throat turned towards Violeta, and leaned back on the door crossing his arm.

Violeta looked up but looked down feeling nervous.

"Uhm, I just want to apologize for being late to class and interrupting class," Violeta apologized and looked up.

Marcelo looked down at her with a blank face.

God, why is she so beautiful?!

What can I do to deserve her?!

She doesn't need that low-life boy!

She needs me!

God, what am I thinking?!

"I just wanted to apologize and it won't happen again!" Violeta said after the moment of silence hoping he would forgive her.