Twenty two

Billie

I didn't slept at all at night, I was turning around all the time and just couldn't fall asleep.

My eyes are red and tired and on top of that my head hurts a lot. I need coffee.

All I could do at night was thinking and thinking nothing else. The time passed so fast, every time I was looking at the clock one hour had already passed. And here we are it's morning now.

Did I did right with doing that or I shouldn't have spoken? Im now even questioning my own actions, even I know I did the right thing.

Brook didn't liked it at all and I hope she doesn't hate me after that, which if she does is totally normal and I understand.

I then got up from my bed and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. I forgot to say tomorrow im moving out.

Mom was there making breakfast as usual and dad on the table but I noticed they didn't looked as happy as they do all time.

It's so sad that they have to go through this again but I know they don't mind and love Brook. Also Brook really needs help and I'm afraid I'm not enough for her.

If I was enough for her I wouldn't have told em but sadly I'm not. Of course I wanna help her and talk to her about everything and I hope she will talk to me again.

"Billie baby can you get your sister or should I go?" Mom asked me interrupting all those thoughts.

"I'll go don't worry" I said and smiled at her and walked back to Brooks room.

Here we goes nothing. I took a big breath and knocked at the door. No answer.

She's probably so tired that she can't hear me knocking. I knocked again, no answer yet again.

I opened the door slightly and to my surprise she wasn't on her bed. Huh what the fuck.

I reached the bed to see pillows under the covers, okay I start to panic now. Where did she go?

As I looked around the room I suddenly noticed that the window was open. I have to find her quickly.

I panicked picked my phone from my pocket and called Finneas, at least I hope he saw her or something.

Ringing.

"Why both my siblings tend to wake me up in the middle of my beautiful sleep?" He said clearly sounding like I woke him up, classic Finneas.

"Shut up, and answer my question" I said to stop him complaining.

"What answer?" He said yawning.

"Have you seen Brook?" I asked as I felt my heart racing.

"Yea he is here" he said simply yawning again.

"Ah thank god she is safe, why didn't you idiot told me??? And why the fuck you keep saying he?" I asked as of course I had a lot of questions and I mean a lot.

"Cause he told me not to tell you and second he will tell you it's not my place to do that" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay fine but will he ever talk to me again after what I did?" I said now kinda sad as I sat down on his bed.

"Yes he will don't worry I handled that last night pretty well I have to say" he said sounding proud of himself.

"Good job cause I messed up" I said to him and sighed.

"Nah you didn't you did the right thing and he understood that" he said trying to convince me that everything is okay. I don't know if I'm convinced enough.

"Yea yea okay, anyway come for breakfast and bring him bye" I said and ended the call.

Now I'm thinking about it again Finneas is right I did the right thing, I couldn't keep such a thing only to myself. It's hard yea I know and understand why he doesn't wanna tell anyone but it's for good.

Yesterday I told them also not to make Brook uncomfortable about it and not talk about it and act normal so he would feel better.

Brook

I woke up to the sun poking inside the room, I felt really tired.

Then I remember what happened last night, ah I wanna sleep again and forget all that bullshit.

I may not still be mad but I'm not okay about it either.

I got up from the bed and went downstairs to the living room. There was Finneas and Claudia cuddling on the couch. The only straight couple I find cute.

"Good morning Brook" Claudia said sweetly and I went to sit too.

"Morning" I said with my morning raspy voice.

"Are you really? In a bit I'll drive you home" Finneas said and I gave him a death stare.

"Fuck no I'm not going home" I said and looked away now I don't know if I wanna go or not.

If I go I'm gonna ignore them, yes great plan.

"Yes you are" Finneas said sternly.

"Fine dad" I joked at him and he sighed in disappointment.

We all three got in the car and Finneas drove us home, I must say this was the most anxious drive ever.

When we arrived Finn got out and opened my door.

"Come on let's go" he said to me.

"I'm not going inside there" I said and looked away from him.

"Come on Brook don't act like a 5 year old kid would" he said and there I got really pissed at him. That's the worst thing he could say.

"Don't talk to me" I said really upset obviously and stormed to my room.

Surprisingly I didn't bumped to anyone as they all where in the backyard. Good thing.

I locked the door and then I was just kicking everything I saw in front of me. I'm not a fucking kid and I surely don't act like one.