Eleven

Billie

Right now I'm laying on my bed looking at the ceiling as Brook is peacefully sleeping beside me. Tears are still stained in her red cheeks.

I'm still in a big shock of what happened earlier with Brook. I was really terrified.

My whole world broke apart seeing her in that state on the bathroom.

I'm worried sick  about her and I really want to protect her as much as I could. I partially understand her cause I went through that shit in her age. It was horrible.

In the other hand, I feel so bad for her that has to go through all that bullying things. And I'm so fucking mad at those girls who dare to ever talk to my little sister.

She's my baby sister I need to protect her from everyone and everything. I want to.

I can't stand seeing her like that it breaks my heart even in the thought that she's sad.

However I still feel like I'm missing something about all this. I don't know how to explain it but it's like she's not telling me something and that though is eating me alive right now.

The fear of something bad happening to her is true and I hate that it's happening.

I turned my head to looking over at her and then I realised how much alike we are. Literally. She is a mini version of me. I smiled in the thought on my head.

"I guess we are gonna have a long talk when you wake up" I said sadly looking down and I stroked her hair back.

I suddenly felt my phone buzzing on my pocket and slowly pulled it out to see it was Finneas calling.

"Hey Finn.." I said sadly more like sobbing in the phone.

"Hey Billie, is everything alright with Brook? What happened? Are you okay?"He said sounding a little worried. I don't blame him he was sick worried when I immediately left because Brook needed me.

"Yes she's fine don't worry, can you come over? I'll tell you then" I said like I was about to cry. I need him right now. Somehow he manages to calms both me and Brook down. Everytime.

"Yes don't worry I'm on my way, love you" he said more worried now that he heard me in that condition.

"Love you to" I said and smiled weakly even though he couldn't see me through the phone.

I ended the call and placed my phone back in my pocket and sighed.

I looked down to Brook who was still sleeping and I put my arms around her small body. Now I noticed
how skinny she is. Weird.

I mean she always was skinny but not like this when her bones are visible.

I could now feel my eyes heavy and I was sleeping lightly.

After some time I felt someone shaking me slightly.

"Hey Bill wake up" Finneas said and I opened my eyes and sat up.

Brook was still sleeping beside me.

He then sat down beside me as he saw I was finally asleep.

"Now please tell me everything what happened" Finneas whispered so he wouldn't woke Brook up.

"She called me and said she needed me as she was crying and trying to steady her breathing when I arrived I found her o-on the bathroom s-shaking and c-crying somehow I m-managed to calm her down and now she's asleep she didn't told me what happened and she was like this" I said in one breath as my eyes were shut down.

"Hey hey slow down it's okay we are gonna go through this together" he said and smiled weakly as he patted my back and I laid my head on his shoulder and he hugged me.

"I know I know.... I need some fresh air" I said and looked up at him still in his grip.

"Let's go out and let Brook sleep how that sounds?" He said softly and I just nodded.

We both got up from my bed letting Brook sleep in peace and closed the door behind me.

We walked silently down the hallway past Brooks room and Finneas old room. We walked to the front door and got out.

We sat down on the table and just sat there in a comfortable silence.

"She's going through so many things we have to protect her" I finally spoke making Finn look at me.

"Your so right, I feel bad that I can't do anything" he said sounding a little sad.

"Of course you can Finn your our older brother" I said making him smile weakly.

"Do you think we should tell mom and dad?" He questioned and I sighed.

"As much they need to know and will help her through everything, I do t want Brook to lost her truth over us" I said looking up the sky.

"Damn I haven't thought about that.." he said and I just nodded.

Suddenly I heard a car pulling by and looked over to realise it was mom and dad.

They parked the car and got out holding bags with groceries on their hands walking over to us.

"Hello guys, what are you doing outside aren't you cold?" Mom asked a little bit surprised. Well I'm fact it was cold but not that much to bother us.

"Nah we are not cold don't worry mom" Finneas smiled warmly and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, where's Brook? Isn't she with you two?" She said and looking around.

"She was tired so she's now sleeping don't worry" I said and gave her a fake smile even tho she can understand when I'm smiling for real or not.

"Oh okay.. oh and brought Takis for all the 3 of you" she said happily and pulled some bag of Takis from the bag that she was holding.

"Ouuuuu thank you mama" I said in a funny voice making both mom and Finn giggle.

"Can you help us put those away please?" Dad and and we nodded.

"Yes of course dad" Finneas said and we both got up heading back inside.

We helped them put all the groceries away and grabbed all the bag of Takis and started heading toward my room.

I went inside as Finneas first went to the bathroom to do his duties.

As I walked inside I catch Brook laying fastly down pretending to be asleep before she shoved something under the pillow.

I rubbed her back softly and laid down beside her.

"Hey I know your awake.."