Twenty

Brook

"I'm trans guy" I said in one breath looking directly at him. Worried of what he will say even tho I know he will be supportive and still love me for who I am.

"Gosh really? That's so cool" he said excitedly and I smiled, for real this time. It felt so good that he accepted me the way I am.

"Yea it feels good to finally understand who I actually am" I said and then I felt him embracing in a hug. 

What I would do without him. I have the best best friend in the world.

"I think we should go home my parents will kill me if I go late again" I said and we laughed together and got up from the ground.

We grabbed our skateboards and skated back to our town. It was so peaceful and aesthetic at the same time skating at the dark in a road where there aren't cars and it's quiet. Just a dream.

When we finally arrived at my place we had to separate roads.

"Good night stupid" he said and we laughed together as we shared a hug.

"Good night to you too yea yea you stupid" I said back to him and I went home as I the sound of his skateboard faded.

As I went inside I could feel everyone was now sleeping.

I closed the door behind me and then heard my phone beeping from inside my pocket.

                                       Billie ❤️

Can you please come to the back yard? I need to talk to you

Yea I'm coming
Read 11:56pm

I slowly walked to the door of the back yard, I had a feeling this wasn't for good.

The door was already open so I just popped my head out to see Billie sitting in a chair there.

I couldn't see her face expression cause there was no light on but I could feel she was sad.

"Come, sit" she said pointing to the empty chair beside her.

I nodded and just walked over silently and sat down beside Billie. Now I could see her face better and I was right, she was sad.

"What's up? Did something happened while I was gone?" I said desperate for an answer to this.

"Well... yes. I did something that I don't think you will like." She said looking down. At this point a was worried as hell, what could she have done?

"What is it?" I said now really desperate for a good answer.

"I-I talked... to mom and dad" she said, I yet couldn't understand what she was talking about.

"About what?" I said a lot confused, why is that so confusing.

"You know what I'm talking about, think a little" she said and I tried to think.

Then it hit me, she told 'em everything.

My face suddenly dropped I could feel I had gone pale. This can't be happening, I promised to myself that they would never know.

"No no no this can't be for real" I said panicked looking at her as she nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry, but I had too, I couldn't keep this to myself anymore it was a lot for me. Please don't be mad at me" she said and still I couldn't believe what was happening right now.