Seven

Brook

This same thought of dying have passed my mind million times every single day ,I keep telling myself it's not worth it, but at the same time I wanna feel peace, so I just push that thought away and try to ignore it the best I can.

I'm currently laying on my bed listening to music as outside it's raining like hell, but I like it.

Finneas and Claudia said they'll be in an interview for a while so they'll be late coming back. That's good for me as I'll have plenty of time all alone with Peaches and Shark

Honestly I have lost the count of days that I'm here, really. But that's alright they'll be home soon, they can't leave me all alone? Can't they?

I got of that bed that I've been laying all those days, and put a worn hoodie cause I'm too lazy to grab one from my cupboard.

I walked outside to the rain as now I was feeling the raindrops above my head as I walked over to the front yard.

I sighed and then layed down to the grass and closed my eyes, it was calming somehow,even tho it was really cold, I couldn't feel the pain anymore.

Eventually my mind went at the food that I'm supposed to eat those days. I mean Finneas is always trying to feed me but it's not working, thankfully he understands that it's hard for me.

It's kinda embarrassing that my older brother is trying to feed a 14 yo girl with mental issues.

I paused my thoughts for a little just to relax. I took a big breath smelling the fresh air as rain was all over me now.
I was really wet, even my socks felt kinda wet tho, it sounds funny somehow. Bruh.

I closed my eyes enjoy the peace I was now feeling, and I felt asleep to the sound of the rain.

Billie

My mom had already woken me up and now we were all three of us taking breakfast before we left the hotel.

We haven't told Brook yet that we are flying off home today, we thought it was better to surprise her.

Minutes later a security guard came up to us and said that the car that would took us to the airport is waiting outside.

We greeted the stuff of the hotel and we all walked outside with our suitcases in our hands. As we all entered the car that was waiting.

We walked out of the car and entered the airport with our security guard around us  as we tried to avoid the paparazzi because sometimes they can be really annoying.

We gave our suitcases away to go inside the plane and we walked to the gate for our flight to LA.

Minutes after the plane was ready for us to get inside. We show our passports to the people there and walked inside the plane.

As we all found our seat, we waited till all people get inside. I checked the time and it was 9;56 am, so we must be home by 3:00 am I think. For now I'll just sleep..

I felt someone shaking me from beside, my eyes grew open and saw dad smiling.

"Wake up Billie, we are here" he whispered softly as he rubbed my cheek.

"Okay" I said in a raspy voice from sleep, I was tired as hell.

As now we were all ready we walked out of the plane and said goodbye to the crew members of the plane.

I looked out of a window that was there as we walked and I saw the LA city after a whole week.

We walked to claim our suitcases that were inside the plane. After some minutes we got all of them. We went outside to see Finneas and Claudia waiting for us.

"Billie!" He said excitingly as he run up to me and we shared a big hug.

"Hello Finn!" I said as we all hugged each other, then we all got inside Finneas boring car.

During the ride to Finneas house, I was looking outside the window as it was raining hard.

Thank god the ride to his house wasn't that long as I excepted.

We got out of the car as Finn and Dad carried all the suitcases inside.

Then I noticed some figure laying on the yard, but I couldn't see clear because of the rain.

I walked close to that with an umbrella in my hand. Oh. My. God. Brook.

I quickly put her in my arms and carried her inside, as I now realised how light she was.

"Oh my god! Where she was?!" My mom asked worriedly as I layed Brook at the couch.

"She was laying on the yard" I said trying to fight back tears.

I touched her forehead to check her temperature and she was so fucking cold.

"I can't find her" Finneas run downstairs as he was looking for Brook in her room.

"Here!" I said and all surrounded around her.

Finneas brought a blanket and out it over her and I carried her upstairs to her room. Mom and dad were so fricking worried as we were.

I placed her to her bed and grabbed some warm clothes and changed her. She was still unconscious.

I checked her temperature again and she was warmer that she was before.

I let her sleep for a while until the rain stops and I walked downstairs. Mom walked fast upstairs to check on Brook.

"Is she alright?" Dad asked worriedly.

"Yea don't worry she is fine" I said smiling.

We waited for the rain to stop so we could drive back home. Mom carried Brook inside the car as I'm sure she's not gonna leave her alone back her. I get that she's worried about her.

I took a sit at the front with Finneas as he is driving us back home with his boring car cause moms boring van and my baby dragon were at home.

The whole ride was quiet, no one said a word till we got home.