44

Samaria Davis Los Angeles, California February 21st, 2022

Samaria Davis
Los Angeles, California
February 21st, 2022

nba_youngboy 2h

"Princess I can't wait to meet you

"Princess I can't wait to meet you." Kentrell mumbled against Samaria's stomach. "Can't wait to hold you." he placed three kisses on her stomach.

"You been playing with my stomach for two hours now, you're not tired?" Samaria asked Kentrell. "I'm hungry bd."

"I'll never get tired of talkin' to my princess and whatca' wanna eat?" Kentrell leaned up from the bed placing his chin on his hand. "You know I can't cook,"

"I don't want to eat out, we been eating out a lot. Call Tee and ask if she can come over and cook for me." she smiled. "And for the kids."

"Why you can't call ha' yoself?" Kentrell grabbed his phone from beside her going to call his sister.

"Because my phone on the nightstand, I don't feel like reaching over to get it. Your phone right here, so." she shrugged.

Kentrell ignored, putting his phone on speaker letting the phone ring. "Hello." Teelee voice flowed through the phone.

"Teebaee, are you busy?" Samaria spoke first. "If you are then don't worry about it."

"I'm not, me and Rylie just chilling and watching TV, why?"

"I was asking if you can come and cook for me, please?"

"Of course, what you want?" Teelee agreed. "Nothing that's take long too long though."

Kentrell chuckled. "Yo lazy ass."

"Kentrell you can't even cook ion wanna hear shit you got to say." Teelee smacked her lips. "Back to Sambae."

"Stop callin' each other bae, gay ass shit." Kentrell mugged. "Only bae she got is me."