28

Samaria Daivs Houston, Texas June 5th, 2021

Samaria Daivs
Houston, Texas
June 5th, 2021

toosii
Unblock me.

no.

"Damn why you blocked yo nigga?" Kentrell laughed looking over Samaria shoulder, all in her phone.

Samaria slowly turned around to face him. "Why you all up in my phone? Back up." she slightly pushed him from off of her. "Knew I felt something hot burning up and down my neck." she joked earning a mug from Kentrell.

"You think you funny? Them fucked up ass braids you got in yo head and they make yo head big then it already is." Kentrell yanked one of her braids making her head go backwards.

"Nigga my braids not fucked up and don't let me get started on your head." she slapped his hand away. "Go tend to your son since you wanted to see him so bad."

"My son on the bed chillin. You the one came in my room botherin' a nigga and shit." Kentrell retorted, walking away from her to get Kacey from off the bed. "Wassup daddy baby." he tickled him making him laugh.

"Actually I came in here to see what my baby was doing then you started to bother me." she corrected him. "Now that I did I will be leaving, peace." she said sticking up the peace sign leaving out his room.

Samaria made her way downstairs to get something to snack on. "This all y'all do? Just sit around and play the game all day?" Samaria looked at Kendell, Rich, and Boomer who was seated on the couch playing the game as she passed the living room.

"That's all you do? Complain about everything?" Kendell shot back.

"When you get a haircut then talk to me other than that keep quiet with that fucked up ass hair line you got." she mugged the back of his head.

"Damn bitch you just gone let ha' get on you like dat'?" Boomer coughed a little bit from his hitting the blunt a few moments before.

"Me personally I wouldn't let nobody joke on me like that but that's just me though." Rich put his hands up. "You do need a haircut though looking like roots coming from the side of yo head."

"Shut y'all bitch asses up. Niggas wanna be comedians so bad." Kendell said clearly butt hurt.

Samaria chuckled walking into the kitchen. "This boy got nothing in here to eat! How the hell these people survive in this house." Samaria mumbled checking the fridge, pantry, and cabinets."

"Because we eat out." Kentrell said starling Samaria.

"Can you stop doing that? Damn." she huffed, closing the cabinet back. "You need to go to the store because this right here? Is ridiculous." she pointed to the fridge.