42

Samaria Davis Los Angeles, California January 20th, 2022

Samaria Davis
Los Angeles, California
January 20th, 2022

"Touch me, taste me, fuck me, squeeze me, once he do that he'll never leave me! Fuck you and the rest of yo crew cause I'll take yo nigga and keep mine too! If you wanna fight I'm with that too." Samaria rapped along the song that was playing on her TV.

"Who nigga you takin'?" Kentrell walked in the room with his face scrunched up. "And who the hell you finna fight?" he closed the door behind him.

Samaria shifted her eyes towards the TV then back to him. "I'm listening to a sit song." she placed the last piece of clothing she was folding on the side of her. "Can you put her clothes in her bin please." she asked Kentrell referring to their daughter clothes she was just folding.

"Oh." he mumbled, picking up the clothes from off the bed. "Which one?" he asked pointing to the two bins that was in the corner of Samaria's room.

Samaria thought of keeping some of her clothes in her room instead of keeping all of them in her room so she won't have to go back and forth. "First one on the right." she said, rubbing circles on her stomach.

Kentrell put the clothes in the bin before turning back towards Samaria. "You wanna go do sum today? Sherhonda babysittin' so we kids free." he walked on his side of the bed, leaning forward to be closer to her.

"I've been craving some pasta lately, can we go to this Italian restaurant I seen a few days? Please." she smiled, titling her head to the side.

"Why Italian?"

"Because I want some real deal pasta, duh." she rolled her neck. "Now go get dressed! I think they close early too."

"Youn want no lil caesars? Wendy's?" he tried to change her option. "Chick-Fil-La?"

"Do I look like a lil caesars bitch to you? I'm not hot and ready." Samaria mugged him. "Now like I said go get readyy." she clapped.

"You was just eatin' that shit last week... so yes, yes you are." he leaned off the bed. "But I'm only gettin' ready because I want to not because you told me to." he told her before going into her closet where some of his clothes were.

"You still listened though." she muttered, pulling the covers from off her legs. "Ugh, carrying this big ass belly for nine months is not for the weak." she carefully got off the bed, pulling her shorts from out her ass.

"Bae? I seen this TikTok earlier and I wanna try it." Samaria said as she walked into her closet. Kentrell looked over his shoulder to look at her and let her know she can keep talking. "It's when you use both of your hands to push my belly up from the bottom."