19

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California February 20th, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
February 20th, 2021

"Your hair is so pretty." Nyla complemented Samaria's hair. "When you dyed it?"

"Last night. I was bored ass hell, I'm like let me dye my hair and see how it turns out." She said, burping Kacey. "Think I'm going to leave it like this for a while."

"You should, it fits you." Nyla agreed with her. "How's parenting going? You getting the hang of it?"

"It's pretty easy I don't know why people making it seem like it was hard." She said wiping Kacey's mouth that had drool coming out his mouth. "Hey stinka man." She kissed his cheek.

"Is it just me or babies breath smells good." Nyla randomly said.

"It do. I be smelling Kacey breath all the time, especially when he yawn be having my nose right by his mouth." She agreed with her friend.

Samaria placed Kacey in his swing that was seated in front of the TV that was playing Pj Mask. "I want to get drunk lowkey."

"Yess! It been forever since we drunk together. I got my bottles in the kitchen, I'll be right back." Nyla happily got up from the couch and Samaria laughed at her reaction.

"Your godmomma something serious Kacey kk." Samaria smiled at him as he stared at her with a small smile on his face. "Yes, yes she is." She talked in a baby voice.

"I know babies be tired of hearing them fake asses voices all damn day." Nyla made a face coming from the kitchen. "Talk in your regular voice my baby don't wanna hear that."

"..." Samaria turned her head to look at her. "Did my baby or them other babies tell you that? Ian think so."

"They did I'm a baby whisperer." she dusted off her shoulders. "Ask my god son."

"What you got? Patron? Hennessy?" Samaria asked looking at her hand. "Bitch we got the Hennessyyyyy."

"You know I stays with the Hennessy but one thing who going to walk Kacey? Because you know when we get drunk, we get drunk, drunk." Nyla made the "yikes" face.

"I can call Sage and ask if she can come over for a few hours to watch him."

"You do that while I make us some drinks and imma give you something light since you haven't been drinking I don't want you to pass out or nothing."

"I'll be good." Samaria waved her off, getting on her phone. "She should say yes why would she say no to watching her nephew." she mumbled to herself.

Samaria FaceTime Sage. "You must want something?" Sage said as soon as the call connected.

"Damn no Hey? How are you? How you been?" Samaria scrunched her face up at her sister rudeness. "But yes you're right I do wan- wait need something." she smiled innocently.

"What? You must need me to babysit?"

"Ding, ding, ding we have a winnerrrr." Samaria clapped. "Can you please? I'll pay you maybe."

"..."

"..."

"... fine when you want me to come? I'm not watching him all day I also have plans of my on later on tonight." Sage gave in huffing a little.

"You can come now and okay."

"I'll be there in like thirty minutes." Sage said.

"Okay see you byeee." Samaria threw up a peace sign hanging up. "Nyla we got a babysitter."

"I know that's right!" Nyla shouted from the kitchen.

*

"I'm not drunk, I'm just tipsy. I told myself before I started to drink I'm not going to get drunk because I still have to function right for Kacey." Samaria told her live. "Anywhooo."

"I need to become a bartender for real these drinks hitting boy." Nyla said before slurping up her drink she made both of them. "If y'all need a bartender just let me know! I gotcha."

"Hit her up on Instagram!" Samaria joined in on Nyla foolishness.

random fuck tipsy y'all drunk!

4kt.feed play some yb

samariafp fav you snapped back 😍

toosiifp your hair ! you just gave me a new hair idea

ybshaderoom didn't you just have a baby? drinking and shit 🥴😂

samariafav i love y'all together! never a dull moment

"No, no, no, no, no- achoo." Samaria stopped mid sentence to sneeze. "Bless me, anywho I'm not drunk." she sniffed.

"You just blessed yourself?" Nyla titled her head. "Never seen no shit like that."

"Yes because you didn't say bless you duh!"

"If I did I would've choked on my drink..."

"So the drink mor- okay whatever. I'm not playing SHIT and yes I did snapped back but I still have a little gut." Samaria replied to the comments. "Y'all bitches love watching other people do with their life you don't got nothing better else to do? Bitch go make some money." Samaria mugged the camera.

"Them bitches love talking shit but got nothing going on for themselves sad ass fuck." Nyla head popped at the corner of the live. "Just what my friend said bitch go make some money!"

"Sam come get your son he just shitted bruh." Sage came in the kitchen holding Kacey in her arms with her face scrunched up.

"Oops bye y'all." Samaria ended the live. "You could've changed him big headed ass girl."

"Didn't I tell you before you even had him I wasn't changing no shitty diapers? I meant that from the bottom of my heart."

"This why I'm team fuck them muthafucken kids!" Nyla patted her chest. "Forevaaa."