6

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, CaliforniaNovember 1st, 2020

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
November 1st, 2020

It's been a few days since Teelee and Sherhonda came down, they had left on the twenty-eighth. Since then, Samaria have been cooped up in the house with Nyla whenever she didn't have to go to school. During those few days she actually started to text Toosii seeing he wasn't giving up.

Today Samaria decided to see him in person since he was in california for a few days. He seemed very caring and sweet to her, she loved that. On the other hand Nyla was happy her best friend Decided to get out her bubble and actually give Toosii a chance.

Even though Samaria giving Toosii a chance, she was still iffy because the whole situation with her baby daddy and she didn't want that happen to her again.

"Nyla, can you do my edges for me please? My arms getting tired." Samaria looked out her bathroom door to see nyla.

"Want me to do them in there or out here?" she got up from the beanbag that was placed beside Samaria's bed.

"In here." Samaria responded, getting the edge control from out of her bathroom drawer. Samaria hopped up on the bathroom countertop so Nyla can do her edges. "I just noticed how short we are."

"You're shorter than me, miss ma'am." Nyla put some edge booster on Samaria's edge brush. "You lucky this shit hold your edges, I be having to use three different types of edge control just to hold mine down."

"It took me a while to find the right edge control to use. My edges use to curl back up when I was using eco gel."

"That watery ass gel! Ion see how people use that shit." Nyla swooped the last piece of her hair. "All done." she set the brush down. "You look so pretty, baby momma." she finally took a look of what she was wearing.

"You love your one pieces, huh?"

"Yes! Plus one pieces the only type of clothing I can fit." Samaria slowly got down off the countertop, looking in the mirror. "Think imma wear my bubble slippers since they match the color of my one piece."

Samaria was wearing a beige-brownish one piece she ordered from fashion nova, her Gucci Dionysus cross-body purse. Her outfit was cute and simple.

"What y'all supposed to be doing anyways?" Nyla asked referring to her and Toosii.

"He told me he wanted to take me out to eat and some other shit he didn't tell me about. Hopefully ion regret this decision." Samaria sighed, fixing the strap on her shoulder.

*

Samaria was currently sitting in the car in front of the restaurant she suggested for her and Toosii to eat at. He was stuck in traffic, he was a little behind the time he scheduled for them to meet up. Samaria didn't mind because she know how bad traffic can be in California.

Turning the radio down some, she laid her head back on the head-seat, getting lost in her thoughts.

Flashback:
November 30th, 2019

"Why you acting so shy? Knowin' damm well yeen shy." Kentrell moved a string of hair from out of Samaria face.

"I'm not acting shy? What are you talking about?" she giggled. "This how I amm." she dragged out the "m".

"On the phone, you be loud talking cussing a nigga out and shit. Where that energy at now? Hm?" he raised one of his eyebrows.

the two were currently walking around the park just talking to each other, and it also felt good outside to walk around. The two have been talking non-stop since they've seen each other in Starbucks. Samaria enjoyed talking to Kentrell and Kentrell enjoyed talking to her.

Kentrell had flown down to California for a few days to spend time with Samaria since he wanted to see her. He lived in Houston, so it was harder for them to see each other.

"Now why would I be loud talking in public with all these people around? That's not it." she looked up at the five foot eleven men besides her.

a/n don't correct me about his height because i simply don't care

"Shii if I gotta talk loud imma talk loud ion give a fuck about these people." he said the last part a little loud, earning a few stares. "The fuck."

"Oh my God, can you stop? Going to make people think you're crazyy." she slapped his forearm.

"I am crazy you just haven't seen that side of me yet. Hopefully you don't." he pointed at her.

She squinted her eyes at him. "Mhm.. you do look like you got a mean side. I don't not want to witness that because I'm sensitive ass hell."

"Yo short ass look like you cry over the simplest shit too." he chuckled, wrapping his arm over her neck. Kentrell had on a black Dior hoodie with his hood on he didn't want people to notice him, even if they did, he had security with him.

"I don't like how you reading me." she made a face with a small smile. "You look like you get mad over the simplest shit. I'm right or right?"

"Wrong, wrong all the way." he lied. Kentrell really do get mad over smallest things but he wasn't going to let her know that... just yet.

Flashback over

Getting knocked out her thoughts from her phone ringing, picking up her phone from the cup holder, it was Toosii calling her. "Hello." she answered.

"I'm here, inside." his voice flowed over the phone.

"Mhm k. I'm coming right now." she spoke softly before hanging up. Samaria reached over to her passenger seat to get her purse and glasses. "God be with me, please."