🤍

ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ-PenNameAthea🪁

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

〘 "I ain't neva needed a hand out. So why would I need one know."〙

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

𝐙𝐨𝐞🪐

Bre didn't respond to my question. She just licked her lips as she stood up.

My heart rate was rising. What was she going to do with lil old me? Damn, I need to get my brain out of the gutter.

I cleared my throat. Trying to think of something we could do today. You know besides doing that.

"Uh you wanna go to the mall, maybe catch a movie, drive around town, whatever you like?"

She nodded her head

"Nah, but we could hit up the mall. We can't stay long though because I have business to deal with."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You can just go I'm good."

I said bitterly

We not together. Therefore I shouldn't be begging her to hang out with me. I could easily go to Jasmine house. But I don't wanna get involved with they drama.

"Why you getting mad? I said that I could go with you."

I was about to go upstairs when Bre pushed me against the wall. She put her hands on the two sides of my head. I wasn't wearing a bra so I knew what she was staring at. My nipples had gotten so hard from the swift contact.

Bre bit her lip as she began sucking on my neck. While using one of her hands to caress my breast. I held back a moan as I bit my lip. I began to feel pressure build up in my stomach.

She stopped, and looked me in my eyes.

"Go upstairs, and get ready. We leaving in ten."

She said as she backed up into the living room.

I went upstairs and put on a t-shirt. I grabbed my my cologne, and spray myself twice. I couldn't forget about lotion because I had to keep my skin hydrated.

"You ready yet?"

Bre yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming."

I ran downstairs, grabbing my keys off of the kitchen counter. Bre follows me outside as we head to the mall.

"Here, do as you please with this for now."

Bre says pulling out a stack of money. Just as I found a place to park. I looked at her and then at her money in disbelief. Why the fuck she giving me her money? What I look like to you a fuckin prostitute?

"Nah keep that shit man."

I said pushing her hand away.

I know that shot pissed her off because she straight faced me. Before putting the money away. Someone needs to let her know that her ego to fuckin big. She need to pipe all the way down.

I ain't neva needed a hand out. So why would I need one know. I got out of the car, slamming the door.

・❥・

Next time on... ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ