🤍

ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ-PenNameAthea🪁

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

〘 "Your not leaving so stop trying."〙

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

𝐙𝐨𝐞🪐

I was laying in bed watching tv when I heard the door bell. I got up and ran downstairs. I flung the door open to see Bre.

Uggh why the fuck is she here. I was getting irritated with her ass.

I was beginning to close the door. When she stuck her foot in between the door. I sighed

"What do you-"

"Listen I can exp-"

We both said at the same time. Then I gestured for her to go first. But she insisted I go first.

"Uggh just talk damn."

I said getting irritated

"I was forced to lie to you. Jasmine made me do it. I'm so sorry. If it's okay with you. I'd like to get to know you better."

I shook my head

There is no way I'm letting her into my life. But my body always moves without my permission.

"Come in."

I said in disbelief

I closed the front door. I walked into the kitchen with Bre following behind me.

"Ugh you can pick a snack if you'd like. You can also pick a drink."

I said pointing to the pantry, and then the refrigerator.

She grabbed her snacks. I got mines. Then we went to my room.

"Uh uh"

I said when I seen her prepare to sit on my bed with outside clothes. I went to my closet and got her a joggers and undershirt.

"Here you can change into this. Is the joggers don't fit lemme know. I'll give you some underwear to wear."

I said and she smirked walking to the other side of the room.

When I turned around I was sorta surprised. I thought she would change in the bathroom. But she was stripping in front of me. I guess the joggers didn't fit. Because she turned around and handed them back.

"So you like what you see?"

She questioned me

But I just shrugged getting into the bed. She payed down beside me. Only in her underwear, and my boxers over. I tuned on the tv and gave her the remote. She went to Netflix, and I dozed off.

I didn't know I was laying on her chest. Until I noticed she tried to move from underneath me.

"I-I'm sorry."

I said a little ashamed

"Nah you good ma, nun to be ashamed of."