🤍

ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ-PenNameAthea🪁

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

〘 "I was visiting an old friend." 〙

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

𝐙𝐨𝐞🪐

I pulled up to the Stone Mountain plaza. I walked into Simone nail salon. And dame I ain't been up in here in a minute.

"Hey girl wassup."

Simone said giving me a hug.

"Nun I just been making moves. Been through some shit. But I thank god for living another day."

I laughed.

"Oh tell me all about it."

Damn and I thought I would avoid expressing my feelings. I hate opening up to people.

"So long story short I was kidnapped. By my own teachers wife."

Her face went from concerned to confused.

"What, stop Playin?"

"I'm not playin, anyway it turns out Kayla ain't dead. She was paid by my teacher wife, Jasmine. To fake her death. So that Jasmine could make me hers. So I'm staying with them and I soon realize that my teacher likes me. But Jasmine is obsessed. Like she want, wants me."

"Oh is this Jasmine fine."

I scratched the back of my head.

"Well yeah, she makes me feel a certain way."

Simone face brightened up.

"So she like you and you like her."

I sighed

" That's  not the point. Did you hear anything I said to you?"

"Yes I did and I think you should give her a shot. I mean you is almost 19."

Shit I forgot my birthday on the way. I'm ganna have to find sum to do.

"Ok but could I maybe get a discount?"

"Girl don't start with me."

She said putting up her hand. She goofy as fuck. But I was just playin with ha. I know this her source of income. I'll support her no matter what.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

I made it back to Jasmine place. She and Serenity was fighting. I just shook my head and went back to the guest room. I have gotten to comfortable at these people house.

I took a shower and freshened up. Then Zoe ent downstairs to find sum to eat. They had stopped fighting once they seen me. Jasmine tried to approach me but I told her to back up. I went into the kitchen and got sum to eat.

I have to distance myself from their relationship. I'm going back to school tomorrow idc. I went back to my room and grabbed my things. Then I left the house without hearing what they had to say. I'm done with they asses.

I hopped in the car and pulled up to my house. I went inside and was immediately confronted by my mama.

"Where the fuck you been at?"

"I was visiting an old friend."

・❥・

Next time on... ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ