🤍

ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ-PenNameAthea🪁

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

〘 "I injured my ankle and I can't play basketball for a while." 〙

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

𝐙𝐨𝐞🪐

I injured my ankle and I can't play basketball for a while.

Your probably wondering what happened. Well this is how it started....

Jasmine ended up letting me go. She gave me the freedom to go wherever again. So I used it to my full advantage. This morning I went home and checked in with my family. Then I decided to go the the park and shoot some hoops.

When I pulled up to the park I noticed some ppl already Playin. So I asked to join in on their game. They excepted me in and we was doing a 4 on 4.

I was on point guard. I got the ball and started dribbling down the court. I passed it to this one girl. She went up to make the shot but missed.

"It's alright, we keep going."

I said giving her motivation.

This time when it was our turn I decided to switch shot up. I'm started off in high school as a point guard. But I'm a Shooting Guard period. I ran down the court still dribbling.

When someone came to block me I dribbled the ball beneath they left and out on the other side. When I got it back I got in position to make my jump shot.

I was going up to shoot into the basket. When my ass fell. I had tripped over one of the players leg. I fell to the floor and cried in pain.

Someone came and helped me up. They sat me down on the bench. I think one of them offered to take me to the hospital. I told them yes. I was just in so much pain that tears began to form in my eyes.

The next thing I knew was that I was in the hospital.

❤︎

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭✌︎

I'm in the hospital now.

Serenity ran into the room. Jasmine was right on her heels. While Serenity sat beside me trying to calm down. It was Jasmine who had the most concern. She came to my other side. She placed my hand in hers and kissed it.

For the first time in a long time. Well since Kayla and I were a thing. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Someone really cared for me. Not just someone but two people.

Jasmine looks into my eyes being genuine. The she lowered her head. Tilting mines up she kiss me. I was quite shocked that she kissed me in front of her wife. And so passionately.

I seen Serenity get up, from the corner of my eye. She left the room without a word. Jasmine also watched as she left. But she clearly didn't care.

"I'm so glad that your okay."

She said with a smile. Shit I felt like smiling on the inside. Things are really changing. I can't rap my head around the fact that she a stud. I don't do studs. I don't have a problem with studs that do studs. But I have always fucked with fems.

"Yeah the doctor says it's just an sprained ankle. I won't be able to play for a minute though."

She shook her head in understanding.

"Well as long as your alright, I'm alright. Plus this gives us a chance to know each other much better."

She smirked and bit her bottom lip.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

I was able to come home early. I really didn't want to be in that hospital any longer than I needed to be. I'm sorta scared of hospitals not ganna lie. As a kid I avoided check ups and shit.

Right now Jasmine in the kitchen putting something together. She was so kind during the entire process. Even at the hospital she was able to stay calm. She is showing me a different side to her. A side that was nowhere close to the thing that I encountered yesterday.

She was either playing games. Or she was showing me more interest than her own wife. The other night she claimed that she did this because Serenity wanted me so bad. But now it was clear that Jasmine is the one with the real obsession for me.

Serenity was still upstairs in her room. She probably mad as fuck. I would be too, if my wife didn't show me interest.

I walked into the he kitchen. Taking a seat on a stool.

"Hey."

I said startling her.

"Hey bae wassup."

Bae.. nah I need to ask her what's her plan here.

"Bae, what you mean by that? And are you into studs, because that's what I am?"

She sighed then faced me.

"I don't care what you identify by. I like Zoe, and Zoe is my girlfriend. I really like you. I'll kill a nigga that every come try you. Just know I got you whenever."

She said pointing at me. Then unexpectedly she kissed me. I must have blushed because she backed up. And looked at my face with a smirk. Why does she make me feel this way?

"Ok but I have to get to know you. You can't just claim me. Like I'm not a fucking Senior in high school."

I walked away so that it could sink into her thick skull. I pulled out my phone and searched through instagram. Then I came across my friend Simone page. Damn I ain't seen her in a while. I ain't even call her ass up to cut my nails or non. That shit would be much needed right now. But with this brace around my foot. I don't know if I should be walking around and shit.

I think I might just set an appointment with my friend. I know she would be excited to see me. We ain't have to talk about personal shit. But it's better to let off this fucking pressure. It's not good to keep it laying in your chest. I grabbed my sweater and keys.

I opened the car and headed to the Stone Mountain plaza.

・❥・

Next time on... ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ