🤍

ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ-PenNameAthea🪁

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

〘 "Wait..if this what you want baby okay." 〙

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
Bre🤟🏾

I'm really surprised that Zoe decided to hit me up. I thought she would avoid me. And go on with her life. But no she tryna hang. Even after I sorta flirted with her.

Or going to lie if Jasmine wasn't down my throat. I would definitely shoot my shot. Anyway I don't know what to say to her question. I looked back at my phone.

𝐙𝐨𝐞🪐: Can I come through?

𝐌𝐞:  Yeah whenever you ready ma ∣

I contemplated sending this message. Should I change some words. I don't want to come off strong. I also don't want to hurt her.

𝐌𝐞: Sure come through

I finally decided on a message to sent. Once it was sent another message popped up from Jasmine. My heart began thumping in my chest. What if she was coming over. What if she knew that I was messaging her girl.

I didn't want to die today. No, I'm just paranoid. I looked down at my phone and checked the message.

𝐉𝐚𝐳🔫: Now why would you do that?

My hand shook. The phone falling from it. Suddenly I felt like I may have put Zoe in danger. I think I just fucked up man.

❤︎

Zoe🪐

I got off the couch, and jumped into the the shower. I was taking my sweet old time when my phone went off. Reaching my hand out of the shower. I grabbed my phone off the toilet seat. I checked it, and it was a response from Bre.

𝐁𝐫𝐞😮‍💨: Sure come through

I was somewhat happy. Taking my ass back inside the shower. I hurried the fuck up. Finishing I came out and did what needed to be done. My hygiene routine, fixing my hair, moisturizing, and then getting dressed.

Once done I put on my Air Force ones. Can't go wrong without them shits. They always come in clutch for whatever needed to be done. I grabbed my ear pods, phone and keys. Before walking into the kitchen.

"Where you going smelling fine as hell?"

"Well mama I'm going to chill with a friend."

"By any chance is this friend a girl?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't going to expose my business. Even though I trust my mama. She be whilin sometimes.

"I'll be back. Just going to chill, maybe just maybe smoke a blunt or two. Then I'll be back home."

"Yo ass know you can't be smoking. You on the basketball team. Speaking of which, you didn't go to practice today."

"Yeah I'll make it up to coach tomorrow. And before you say it yes I'll be home by 12:30. No later than 2 am."

"That's my girl."

She smiled turning back to her pot of shrimp Alfredo. That shit was good asf. My mama could cook. She taught me a thing or two. So my girl always spoiled no matter what. I may not have the money. But I'll use my resources to make shit happen. Because that's that hustling mindset.

I left the house and drove off. Stopping at the stop sign and realizing that I ain't know where she live at.

𝐌𝐞: Hey were you live at??

𝐌𝐞: you good??

𝐌𝐞: is everything alright?? I been waiting long for a response.

𝐁𝐫𝐞😮‍💨: Sorry my address is .........

𝐌𝐞: Alright on my way 😉

𝐁𝐫𝐞: K

Sheesh what's with that lame ass response. First you take a year to get back to me. Then you send a k. Like what the fuck did I do?

I park in her driveway. Texting her that I'm outside. This time I get a quick reply. Good girl. She knew better than to fucking play with me a second time.

𝐁𝐫𝐞😮‍💨: The door open just come in

𝐌𝐞: I hope you naked and ready for me😉

𝐁𝐫𝐞😮‍💨: Ofc daddy🤤

𝐌𝐞: 😩 Energyyyy

I know I was just playing around. But deep down her calling me daddy. Even through text she turned me on. If her ass really was naked and ready for me. Idk what I would do. Shit I might just want to find out.

Walking through her front door. I hear Giveon playing. I know she ain't tryna make love to me. Because Giveon is a artist you would have sex to. She know exactly what she doing. And I ain't complaining.

I walk up the stairs following the red flower pedals. This shot was so romantic. I could hear my heart beating. I continue the trail to a door. Opening it hesitantly I first see a bed. The bed had the same pedals in a heart shape. This was the type of shit you did for a girlfriend. Not your best friend.

I walk over to the bed looking at the details. Then I turned my head towards the door again. Seeing a figure come inside. It was Bre. I wanted to ask her if she did all this shit for me. But when I began to speak I watch her eyes wonder behind me.

I was quick to turn my head. When something hit me over the head. My vision became blurry.

Why??

I thought Bre-

Is that Kayla??

I was knocked unconscious.

・❥・

Next time on... ꏳꋪꂦꌚꌚꎇꍏꀷꏂꀷ