Another Special Chapter

HELLOOOO 

I decided to write another special chapter since you guys seem to look forward for another one haha. So here it is !! I put some references here, let's see if you can recognize them :)) 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A soft breeze of wind brushes the soft skin that belongs to a mother or two children named (Y/n) Ackerman.

Her beautiful (e/c) eyes wander around the calm environment around the streets. A nine years old boy trutted beside his mother while holding her hand. On the left side of the boy, there stood a sharp and cold looking man in a crisp button up grey shirt along with a black blazer. But that's not just it. There's a new family addition now.

(Y/s/n) Ackerman.

[(Y/s/n) = Younger Son's Name]

An adorable little brother that (S/n) loves to play with. He's 3 years younger than him. Not too young, not too old. Just perfect. Levi sure knew the perfect time to make his wife bear another child, his calculations were correct. This one, surprisingly, looks a lot like Levi. He has the same raven hair and piercing steel blue eyes, (Y/s/n) is an exact copy of his father. But having the looks of Levi, (Y/s/n) surprisingly doesn't act like him at all. When it comes to behavior and actions, he really mirrored his mother. Presently, at the age of 6, (Y/s/n) had learned that he has to be independent and not make his parents worry too much. This is exactly how (Y/n) was like when she was a child too.

(Y/s/n) is now clinging to his father's hand tightly. The four of them seem to be taking a stroll down the streets since it's Sunday, that means Levi and (Y/n) have the entire day to spend with their precious children.

"Remind me again why the hell did I agree to walk all the way from our house to these busy streets.." Levi grumbled under his breath in hopes his children won't hear him.

(Y/n) uses her free hand and pulls her husband's ear, "Language."

"Brat.."

"They need to learn and explore the city just for a bit, Levi. It's not good to let them get used to having a personal chauffeur all the time. Besides, I find this kind of activity quite pleasing." She explained. As much as (Y/n) wants to pamper her children, she kinda despises the idea of them getting used to live a rich lifestyle.

The man rolls his eyes, "I can do other activities that'll make you pleased in bed-"

"Oh my god ! Is that a newly opened bakery ? Come on boys, let's check it out !" (Y/n) quickly cuts him off with a loud voice on purpose while dragging her sons towards the bakery she was referring to. Damn Levi, he still can't control his mouth around his children.

The sight of a simple and modern looking bakery greeted (Y/n).

 RATIO TECHNIQUE BAKERY.

Allured by the smell of freshly grinded coffee and baked goods, (Y/n) entered the bakery with her sons trailing behind her like baby ducks, (S/n) holding (Y/s/n)'s hand so he won't get lost. Such a responsible big brother. (Y/n) didn't even know that this bakery existed until now, well, that makes sense since (Y/n) rarely has the time to stroll around the city.

"Welcome to Ratio Bakery, may I help you ?"

A deep, monotonous voice nearly startles the married woman. (Y/n) turns around to see a fairly tall man with blonde hair which is styled with a neat part. His sharp cheekbones really complimented his features. He's fully dressed in a business suit that consists of a dark blue dress shirt underneath a tan blazer with matching slacks and shoes. Attached to his dress shirt, there is a dotted leopard pattern necktie.