7

"I'm not the person who gives second chances." 

(Y/n) nearly jumped out of her skin when Levi suddenly spoke to her as they're walking through the front garden in Ackerman's residence to get inside.  She bites the insides of her cheeks, "Yes sir, I'm completely aware of that.." (Y/n) trails a bit, still confused at where this conversation is going. 

"But just this time, for you," Levi halts suddenly on his tracks, and turns to her, "I'll give another chance." 

"Uh.. sir ?" 

"You should be grateful, because this offer won't come again," He demands, "I'll even promote you to be a director," 

"What ?? Sir, that's-" 

"If that's too much work, I'll hire someone to help you. And the company will provide you with a car too. If you want, I could even get a house for you with my money. Or how about I take care of your debt and loan too ? 

(Y/n) is immensely confused by her boss' sudden... outburst ? He became talkative about pursuing her to keep working. If this keeps up, at this rate, (Y/n) will eventually snap, so she tries to get her irked emotions under control, "With all due respect sir, I-" 

"I can confidently tell you that you won't get this kind of treatment elsewhere." 

Her eyebrows twitch and her lips begin to form an unpleasant sullen. Again, Levi interrupted her. 

"So you better shut your mouth and take my offer, then keep working for me." He finished. 

(Y/n) inhales, 'You and your attitude.. God.. I'm so eager to leave the company now..' 

"Listen, Mr. Ackerman-" 

"Levi !" A voice called from a distance, "Ah, Ms. (L/n) ! You're here too !" 

A woman in her mid 60s approaches them, accompanied with two butlers behind her. "Aah.. my son, how have you been ?" The black haired woman hugs the grumpy vice president, and he returns the hug. 

"Good." 

"Let's get inside. Come on, you two." 

They end up in the dining room. 

Levi's sitting beside his secretary. Across from their seats behind the dining table, there sat Kuchel Ackerman, Levi's mother, and Kenny Ackerman, Kuchel's brother. As known as Levi's uncle. 

Two servants has just finished putting their newly made meals on the table and they left. 

As they're about to eat, (Y/n) glances at her boss to see that his tie is crooked. Tilting her body a little, she stretches out her arms to reach his tie and begin to fix it. Levi, who was busy placing a napkin on his lap, stopped as (Y/n) fixed his tie. 

"I told you to visit often. We're in the same building, so why is it so hard to get a glimpse of you ?" Kenny threw a question at his nephew. 

"I was busy because of an occurrence of Director Lobov." 

"Director Lobov ? You mean the one you just fired ? Damn, that was a waste of talent. Did you really have to-" 

"It only takes a second to ruin our company's image. You left the company to me so let me take care of it in my own way." Levi plainly replied with an unfazed stare. 

Kuchel nods, "Yes, yes, you're doing well, Levi." She beamed, then she glares at her brother, "Let him be, Kenny. Like my son won't do a good job." A hint of sarcasm was heard in her voice.