20

(Y/n) peers over to see what Historia's eyes are glued to. A gasp escapes her mouth, "Oh my, isn't this the new book by Boy Wonder ? I thought it's due next month ! Where'd you get it ?"

"Oh, it was already published in Liberio so I got a copy from a friend who's studying there."

She nods, still eyeing the book. Historia notices this and grins, "I'm guessing you're his fan too ? Since you know that his new book is coming out next month !"

"Of course," The (e/c) secretary giggles, "he's my favorite novelist. All his books end up as bestsellers, and the hottest movies these days are also based on his novels. He's just.. so awesome."

(Y/n) sighs dreamily.

"Are you a BWS ? by any chance ?" Historia wiggles her eyebrows as she half whispers to (Y/n).

"BWS ? What's that ?"

"Oh, it's his fan club. BWS stands for Boy Wonder Simps. I guess you didn't know."

Her face turns into a perplexed one, "He has a fan club ???"

"Of course !" Historia nudges (Y/n)'s side, "Boy Wonder isn't just a novelist now, is he ? He's an international star. And not only that, he's so hot as well kyaa !!"

Ignoring Historia's squeals, a frown appears on (Y/n)'s face, "Wait, you've seen his face ?"

"But he's never done interviews or appeared in public. Nothing's known about him, except that he's a man in his 30s." (Y/n) pondered.

"Oh come on, his photo was already shared by the fan club."

"Aaah I see.."

The blonde whispers, "if you're so curious, wanna see his photo ?"

After sneaking glances left and right, (Y/n) slides her chair closer to Historia and leans closer towards her, "Show me girl."

However, the photo that (Y/n) set her eyes on is a blurry one.

She frowned, "You can tell he's handsome, just from..this ?"

"YES OF COURSE ! You can tell he's handsome just from his silhouette. Oh gosh look at his legs- oh gosh HIS BLONDE HAIR !!" '

At this point (Y/n) literally slaps her palm against Historia's mouth to keep the whole building from hearing her scream. The short blonde mutters an apology before going back to the topic, "This photo was taken at Liberio Airport, so I guess he's going off from his hometown or something ? I really want to meet him in person tho.."

"Count me in, Historia," (Y/n) sighs, "by any chance, I wish he chose a flight to Paradis, then pay this town a visit."

______________________________________

a/n : [Italics = The voice over the phone, on the other line]

"Hi mom"

"Where are you ?"

"I've just arrived at Trost."

The man keeps his eyes on the road. One hand holding the steering wheel, one hand occupied by his phone, which is pressed to his ear.

"What ? You're in Trost right now ? Why didn't you tell me this beforehand ? Your father and I are down in Shiganshina."

"Oh really ?" he can hear his mom's tired sigh over the phone, "that's nice for you mom."

"By the way how's your company going ? It's not going bankrupt isn't it ?"

"Of course not, it's actually the opposite. Don't worry too much."

"Anyways, I heard your books are being sold worldwide, I even saw posters of your new launched book on the billboard today dear, I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you found your passion aside from working your ass off, running your company."

"Yep, that's right."

"Just wait hun, I'll immediately catch up the next flight to Trost-"

"It's alright, just enjoy your time there with dad, don't let me be a cockblock or something." The man could swear that his mom is probably booking a flight to Trost right now, judging by her incoherent mumbles under her breath.

"Your dad's no help ! He dragged me all the way here, saying he wanted to play golf and do some stupid research about a serum that could turn people into gigantic human eating creature, jeez ! And now I can't see my son's face for years.."

"Mom it's okay really-"

"Dearie, should I just dump your dad in the sea and cry out, 'NICE SHOT' ?" His mom sasses.

He laughs out of amusement, "By the way, is Eren doing well ? I know I should just ask dad about this but maybe you know one or two things about Eren, right ?"

"It's okay hun, I know what you meant. Your brother's fine, working under his strict boss. Eren's got Mikasa 24/7 beside him like 7-Eleven. By the way, he'll participate in Sports Day tomorrow, an annual event from his company, he said. It's a pity I can't watch him, I hope he has his anger issues under control.. Well, Carla did gave him some daily pills to keep that boy composed from time to time."

"That's good to hear, looks like my dear brother Eren is well.."

"Mhm, you gotta pay Eren a visit hun, just make it a surprise."

"Well, mom, you see.. that might be a bit hard..."

"Because he just happens to be working for that damn Ackerman company....."

a/n : I'm assuming at this point you know who the 'famous author' is :))))))))) Also, I'm sorry for this really short chapter -_- I hope I don't disappoint you my dear readers

*cries*