56

"Now introducing the grand revolution in software, the AI analysis tool, A-DATA !"

Levi and (Y/n) have made it in time to attend the showcase. Thank god they managed to leave the Paradis beach on a perfect timing so that they weren't stuck in the traffic.

On the stage, there's a humongous screen along with several golden lights here and there to make the celebration plushier.

ACKERMAN COMPANY PROUDLY PRESENTS :

[A-DATA]

~SOFTWARE SHOWCASE~

Applause echoed inside the room as the guests and board members gave their positive feedback. There are various guests inside the showcase room, including famous or important people such as Dot Pixis, Director Magath, Keith Shadis, Uri Reiss, and even Ymir Fritz.

On the other side of the room, a secretary makes herself busy by picking out some sweet treats, kikufuku, that are served on the table.

"What are you eating ?"

(Y/n) nearly jumped on her feet at the sudden voice behind her, she quickly places her plate down, facing her boss, "sorry, I was a bit hungry," the woman smiles sheepishly, "are you done with all the photos ?"

"Mhm. Only just now."

He lovingly stares at her, "it's too crowded here. I just want to go home and rest."

"We have just the performances left, and you still need to sign the trophy, so hang in there a bit more, Mr. Ackerman."

"There's nothing after this, right ?"

(Y/n) shook her head, "no. I purposely left it blank because I knew you'd be tired. Don't worry."

"I knew I could count on you sweetheart."

The tips of her ears turn red upon Levi's words, her face also becomes flushed all of the sudden. After making sure no one is looking at them, Levi steps forward and cups her cheeks. He then presses his forehead against hers, "don't show this cute side of yours to anyone else but me, okay ?"

"O-okay.."

"Good girl, now take a seat over there and enjoy the performance. I don't want your feet to get hurt from standing for too long."

(Y/n) obeys and soon finds a seat for herself among other guests and some directors.

"Ladies and gentlemen, up next is a special performance for our Ackerman Software Showcase ! Bertholdt Hoover's magic show ! Please give him a warm welcome !"

A hoard of applause once again fills the room, enliven the atmosphere of this luxurious showcase event. (Y/n) keeps her eyes focused on the stage, eager to watch the magic show since she rarely sees it. The last time she had the opportunity to watch something like this was when she was 6, and it was not that great. Now that she has another chance to watch it, (Y/n) feels grateful.

Unknown to her, a man with blonde hair and beard enters the room, scanning the whole area to find someone.

And that's when he spotted the secretary.

He makes himself towards her like a zombie. His back is hunched down a little and dark eyebags are visible on his eyes. Zeke drags his feet towards the empty chair beside (Y/n) and plops down beside her. He's still wearing the same clothes that he wore when Grisha reveals a secret to him.