Chapter 21: You want to fuck her.

Eve lit a cigarette, something she rarely did.

Her plan wasn't working according to what Vesper muttered to her during her hangover (something Vesper should be used to by now, to be honest).

Vittorio and Serafina weren't coming any closer, Katherine however was taking a step ahead each day, getting closer to overthrow Vittorio.

She stared at her glass filled with bourbon, another rare thing, see, she personally preferred whiskey, GJSRR 1955 to be precise. She swirled the liquid, lost deep in her thoughts and heart-breaking or normal flashbacks, depends on the memory really.

~Flashback~

"How'd Dad die?" Eve asked Vittorio, a tear escaping her eye.

"Probably couldn't handle Mum's death and shot himself like the Pussy he is" Katherine replied before Vittorio could.

"Don't say that, he's dead" Eve felt like throwing up but Vittorio shrugged carelessly.

"Exactly. He's dead so say whatever the fuck you want"

"Don't order people around"

"What the fuck is your problem, Katherine, huh?" Vittorio looked at the girl "Do you ever stop being a bitch?"

"Yeah, I do, just when you stop being a dick, so never"

Vittorio scoffed and glared at the girl.

"Piss off"

"Why got no better response...bitch"

"Katherine" Eve hissed nudging her older sister, who's eyes did not leave Vittorio's raging ones.

"How about I kill you then huh?"

"GUYS" Eve finally looked at them both "We're standing here, 5 minutes after the funeral is over, two twin toddlers in the mansion, with a little baby, and a fucking missing sister, so instead of fighting do something bloody logical"

That shut both the arguers, thin-lipped looked at the grave and then walked away, leaving Eve standing alone, in front of their deceased father's grave, a thousand things going through her head.

~Flashback over~

Eve just shook her head, exhaling the smoke, her mind clearing a little, leaving her recent thought there.

Stupid fucking family.
~o~O~o~

"How's Tony doing?" Vittorio looked at Gusto who rolled his eyes.

"What do you think? His godfather who's a mafia don just beat him up till he couldn't speak"

"Tough love goes long ways"

At the lack of reaction, Vittorio sighed "Look Gusto Katherine would've"-

"I know, I'm glad he's in bed safe rather than with any of your sisters, thanks for that"

Vittorio scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"It's my goddamn job, you fool"

"I know" Gusto shot him a smile before his face turned serious, just as Vittorio's.

"I'm sure you heard about the whole Cartel retaliation"

"Yes but" Vittorio looked at the map laid down on the table, circling the area "Such big things need some kind of supervision, both Schirripa and Zeta family heads were at the ball, with their entire families"

"Yeah, they need at least a member of their blood there to draw their sign, sacred traditions and all" Gusto let a puff of smoke out of his mouth shaking his head while Vittorio rubbed his jaw.