Chapter 2: His enemy, my friend.

"Too obvious that it'll be us" Eve shook her head, remembering how Katherine, herself, Tori and... he used to play there.

"We haven't been down there like ever" Phoenix frowned in confusion, they were huddled on each side of the table, towering over the papers spread out.

"We haven't, but they have, haven't you?" Vesper didn't wait for an answer before pointing at another one

"What about this?"

"No, Only Vittorio knows about this other than me a-" And Him... Katherine almost added and then pointed at a much used and crowded one under the building.

"This" She said before reaching out for another piece of paper

"But first we need Allys"

"Why are our enemies here?"

"His enemies, sister, there is a big difference" Katherine hummed her eyes skimming through the list.

"His Enemy, my friend" She smirked at one of the names before moving to another her smirk widening and Eve frowned.

"The Ozuna fucker?" Raven asked taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Yes, the one who stated so boldly that he was in love with me." Eve grimaced remembering the conversation, how he left without four fingers.

Thankfully all he got from Vittorio, apparently, that did something to disrespect him, not her, all her other sisters offered to 'Torture that son of a bitch so much that he forgets what Mercy fucking means' as Phoenix or Vesper put it.

"You want me to seduce him?"

"Or manipulate him, Eve, honestly I don't care, just get him on her side"

"We can torture them onto our side" Phoenix pointed to the 10 weaker ones, not that weak, they were fairly powerful gangs or small mafias, but the twins were sure they could handle it.

"Fine, Vesper?"

"Yeah give me whoever, just remember your promise for great violence and torture."

"That I won't forget, we also need Vittorio's Allies on our side but first get this done and Vesper?"

"What Katherine?"

"Choose the largest bombs you can find, I have someone to buy and a deal to sabotage"

~o~O~o~

"Go away, Xavier, Not in the mood" Serafina's whined as he kissed her neck while snuggling in the blankets.

"But I love you, Seraaaa" He whined back

"Get lost"

"Well Someone's grumpy today"

"Get over it, smartass" Xavier rolled his eyes at the reply, genuinely worried and flipped her over making her wince in pain, which caused him to furrow his eyebrows.

"You fine, babe?" He slipped next to his 'girlfriend' and felt her forehead.

"What do you think, dumbass?" She swatted his hand away and he nodded getting up.

"You have fever"

"Wow, genius, you are such an intelligent genius"

"I'll get something to eat" He rolled his eyes, and kissed her head, walking out leaving her to just stare at the ceiling, every time she thought he had done it, that he didn't love her, that she should leave, she couldnt.

Because suddenly he was so sweet again and she just melted.

"Katherine" Her eyes raised to her boss brother's, which were extremely like her own.