Chapter 15: Why thank you, bitch.

Serafina walked down on her phone and into the dining area for dinner, furrowing her eyebrows and stopping with narrowed eyes once she noticed all of her siblings sitting there.

Fucking hell.

"What the actual fuck" She muttered backing away but Eve got her eye and motioned her over, with a small sigh she walked towards them, dropping herself on the chair at the other end of the table, across Vittorio, both the twins on each of her sides.

"So?" She questioned "Why the fu"--

She stopped at Vittorio's look but then her lip twitched into a small smirk.

"Why the fuck are you all bloody here?"

Give him the satisfaction of ever winning? Hell no.

"Lis"- A ring cut Vittorio off and he got up walking out just as Katherine entered the room.

"Were you on a call?" Serafina asked.

"Yes," Katherine narrowed her eyes, sitting down where Vittorio previously sat. "Why?"

"Nothing" Serafina shrugged, leaning back and eyed all of her siblings.

"Why are you all here?"

"Ask the Cazzo (Dick)" Vesper rolled her eyes as Vittorio walked back in.

"And you all complied?"

"Curiosity" Raven answered

"Killed the cat" Serafina added

"But satisfaction brought it back, sorellina" Raven shot back before looking at Vittorio who strolled easily towards where Serafina was sitting and placed his hands on the back of her chair.

No one would say Serafina and Vittorio were the same person at all, it never occurred to them, scared of both the siblings, but near each other, one would be a fool not to see the similarity.

His well-defined cheekbones were similar to Sera's, the shape of their eyes, the small piercing blue part in her bright blue-green eyes, the same as Vittorio's striking completely piercing blue ones, their hair too, the same colour except Serafina's were a bit lighter.

The only difference between all the siblings and Serafina was that they were slightly tanned, born that way whereas their baby sister was fair, very fair, it irritated her a lot that she didn't have the same skin tone as Eve or that she was so well white no matter how racist it sounded, she longed to be like one those beautiful black models on the covers of magazines, a part of her still wanted that.

She loved how it contrasted with their eyes, their hair, oh god she wanted that hair, at times she'd search up ways to be like that when she was younger but she never could have them.

All of them noticed how similar yet different at the same time their eldest and youngest looked but it was bound to happen, right?

Siblings, bound by blood and shit, yet Vesper frowned, well, arched an eyebrow when Eve smiled, a glint in her eye that Vesper quite couldn't figure out the reason for.

The need for protection, talking more to them, getting them home especially Vittorio and Serafina, she couldn't put the puzzle pieces together but left the thought as soon as Vittorio cleared his throat.

"Do you remember a few days back when I was suspected of killing a man?"

"Hell yeah, you got arrested too if you don't remember and I forgot to ask you, do they actually put toilets out in the open?" Laughter erupted as Serafina smirked, even Eve couldn't help the giggle that came out of her lips despite the look she sent towards Serafina, Katherine and Vesper both snickered while the twins couldn't stop laughing.