Chapter 5: Un(necessary) information.

"Was this a murder?"

"Is it true that Mr Xavier who is about to inherit his late father's business is your boyfriend, Serafina?"

"Is it true that you and the victim were best friends, Vittorio?"

"Was it a homicide?"

"On behalf of Spalitte Custodi del tempo & Co, it is with great sadness that..." Vittorio's eye caught Katherines and gave her a slight nod.

"We announce that today in a tragic accident" The spoke together as though they had planned what to speak what to say and knew that wouldn't settle well so he let Kathrine take over.

"Which is still being investigated, we lost one of our loyal, hardworking and respected members, David Adams"

"Our company mourns this loss and our thoughts and prayers will be with his soul and family" There was a moment of silence after they heard the genuine, not fake but truly genuine words spoken by Eve, but it wasn't for respect.

Oh No.

It was for money, the silence was for more questions, more answers, more interested audience leading to more money, the world did run on it after all.

"My source says it's a homicide"

"Well, then your source is fucking wrong" Vesper's clear and cold voice rang through, and was clearly recorded.

"Sorry, after our parent's death, Vesper closed off on the topic" Vittorio resisted the urge to give Vesper a sharp look and few words.

"Serafina!" People started calling and the siblings exchanged glances at the topic changing, the flashing of the cameras never stopping.

The questions never stopped either but the voices got louder with each passing minute.

"Stop yelling! there is a grieving woman inside" Serafina finally spoke up already used to the paps since an early age.

"I wasn't aware my husband died, alright, I'll answer your questions when he is an"--

"Is it true you are the cause of death for both your parents, if not one?" A question caught her attention through the buzz of them, Vittorio pushed her behind himself and shifted so he stood in front of her, and the rest stepped forward too, as though shielding her.

"Get out, now" Vittorio's tone was low and cold, but scary.

"NOW!" Eve yelled as they scampered by and the rest looked at Eve surprised at her yell, who had already wrapped an arm around Serafina.

Maybe they weren't a proper family, maybe they hated each other, maybe they would kill each other, but they were quite protective of each other, to be honest.

It was like an Only I can hurt you and get away with it situation...at times.

"What in the"---

"We are here for Mr Spalitte" The FBI agent spoke.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law" He said while cuffing Tori who shook his head.

"Well, that took a turn" Serafina said amused not knowing it was all planned out by her own sisters.

~o~O~o~

"I have got almost all of his firewalls down, I need a guess at the password"

"Try Eve's birthday"

"We aren't like siblin"--

"Just do it, goddamnit"

"Fine!" Raven sighed putting it in and it denied it.

"Nope"