Falling for your dance teacher : you as a talented street dancer (final)

Jung Hoseok (series: final):
Y/N's POV:
Time passed by since we made the deal and me and Hoseok were practicing everyday together. He took care of Jae as he promised  and gave me the money too. Since we made the deal, we were only dance partners. Hoseok didn't touch even once except when we were dancing. I didn't want to ask him about it, but I was kind of sad. I couldn't help but fall for him through these past few months. The way he took care of Jae and helped me with everything just made my heart flutter, it was craving for his attention, but it seems that I won't get any. Yesterday after our practice, he left me a note with a dress saying 'I'll pick you up at 6, be prepared for dinner. Hoseok.' I was so happy, thinking that  I would finally get his attention, but no, luck wasn't on my side. I was waiting in the restaurant for almost two hours until it closed and he didn't came. Sadness, but also worry filled me up. I called myself a cab and was on my way home, when I spotted something that made me angry, sad and insecure. He was there. Sitting in a cafe with another woman. Laughter could be heard in my ears even though I wasn't there. Tomorrow was the day of our competition and here he is, with another woman behind my back. Tears flew down my cheeks as I agressively wiped them off. Once I was at his mansion, I took my suite and packed my things. I wouldn't leave him before the competition, I wanted to leave the next day after it...

In the morning:
I was eating my breakfast earlier, since I didn't want to meet Hoseok, but I knew I had to. 'Good morning...' He said with his grumpy voice while rubbing his eyes as he walked into the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes and kept on eating. 'Y/N? Were are all your things?....Hello?! Earth to Y/N?!' I gasped and stood up as I put the dishes into the sink. 'I packed them yesterday. After today, our deal will be over and I'll move out. Isn't that what you wanted? Now please leave me alone, thanks.' I said and walked away. 'Are you angry? Did I do something wrong?' He chased after me and caught my wrist. 'Angry? Hmm...no, why would I be angry, hum?' I said ironically as he frowned. 'Yah! What did I do wrong?' I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelieve. 'Aren't you supposed to know that yourself?' 'But I really don't know!' I yanked his hand away and looked at him. 'Don't talk to me until you know it.' I said and walked away.

Hoseok spent the whole day thinking about what he did wrong, but couldn't really find any reason. It was almost time for the competition as we drove to the arena.
We were dressing in our assigned room and the tension between us wasn't good, but I wasn't going to speak. He is the one who needs to apologize, not me. 'Aish...Y/N...please tell me, I really don't remember-' 'You don't?!' I chuckled bitterly. 'Than How about yesterday, huh?! The note and the dress?! I waited in that stupid restaurant for two freaking hours until it closed and you didn't even text me or pick up my calls. I was worried sick about you, but it seems like I didn't have to, since I saw that you already had someone to acompany you.' I yelled, his eyes widened. 'Y/N, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot, but It's not what it seems like-' 'Oh, you don't have to explain anything. I completely understand. Look...we had a deal, which I did, now let's win the stupid competition and part our ways for good, okay?!' I zipped up my dress and put on my heels. 'Is that really what you want?' He asked with tremulous voice. 'Than tell me what the fuck do you want Hoseok?! Tell my why did you chose me in the club, huh? Tell me why did you chose me for this? Tell me-' He cut me off with a kiss. My mind wanted to puch him away, but my heart couldn't resist him. The kiss was beautiful and I could find some solace that I needed in it. It transfixed me completely. I was clasped in his arms, plunged into his soul as I was crying heavily. The grief, the rage that I was holding inside flew away. My mind was bemused by my actions, but my heart was jumping around happily. After a while we pulled away as he looked into my eyes. 'I chose you, cause I got addicted to you! I chose you, cause I knew I needed to see you everyday. I did it, because I love you. The woman that you saw was my sister and she was here only for one day, since I haven't seen her for a long time, I wanted to meet her, but I totally forgot about our date. I'm sorry Y/N, but I truly love you and would never think of hurting you.' He confessed as I smiled. 'I love you too.' He chuckled as our lips melted together. 'Btw...Jae's doctor said that we can bring him home tomorrow and that the whole hospital, including Jae is wishing us a good luck.' He said as he played me the video they made. 'Aww...that's so sweet.' I coed. 'Miss Y/N...will you please make me a happy man and be my girlfriend?' I made a teasing face of thinking as I giggled. 'Hmm...let me think about that Mr. Jung, now let's win shall we?' I walked away as he chased after me. 'Yah! Y/N...!'
_______________________
👀💜