Arranged to a cold/playboy mafia (1)

Park Jimin (series: part 1):
Y/N's POV:
'Hi appa, did you want to see me?' My father nodded and smiled at me. 'Yes princess, please sit down.' I bowed and sat down.
Me and my family, especially parents have a really good relationship and I'm glad for that. My father owns like 20 companies here in Korea and so we are really rich, but my parents would never spoil me. Instead of spoiling me, they were always very strict about How I should behave and what should I do. It wasn't like in jail though, they allowed me a lot of things, but only with my personal security guards. Why security guards? Well....my father is also a well known mafia. I know what you are probably thinking right now, but appa isn't a bad person, neither is my mom. My father was born to it and my mom married to it. My father is a really kind and caring person and he kills and punishes only bad people. So yeah, since I was little I was always with my guards, they never left me. I understood though, it was for my safety and I felt more safe to be honest. I have an older brother Hoseok who is 26 now and he will soon go after my father's lead. Hoseok and I have a good relationship too, he is the best brother, he always protected me and even defended me infront of my parents when I did something I shouldn't. He was always by my side. He and his wife Natasha (20) who he loves so much are living just a few blocks from our family house. Natasha is from Russia and her family is mafia too. They were very lucky, cause they loved each other way before the wedding. This is not usually a case of these marriages. They are mostly arranged and forced. Love is not what is important there....or at least not in the mafia world. The important thing there is How rich and powerful you and your family is, that's How my father met my mom. They were arranged too, but they eventually fell in love. Luckily me and Natasha are best friends now, she is really kind and I'm so happy for him. They already have a 2 year old daughter Minji. She is the cutest kid I've ever seen and my brother is an amazing father. Yep, so that is my family. Quite chaotic right? Well, I have to admit that it wasn't easy to grow up in a mafia family, especially as a girl. I had to learn How to defend myself, so I know How to shoot and hold my gun (yes I have my own gold gun for emergencies) I know How to fight, in fact I think I know all martial arts, cause when me and my brother were little we had the best teachers for everything. And it wasn't definetly easy to see all the blood and stuff like that when my father came home from his misson....or hearing the beggings, groanings, shots and weird noises from basement, but I got used to it and I knew that he is doing a good thing, that he is killing only bad people who deserve it. Now, my name is Jung Y/N......I'm 18 years old girl who has two best friends Natasha and Lisa. Lisa is my best friend since elementary school and even though I didn't have many friends due to my situation, Lisa didn't mind that I'm from mafia family. Her family is rich as well and so she had a hard life too. She is 19, so one year older than me.

Back to the story:
Suddenly my mom walked into the room as she pecked my forehead and went behind my father. 'So princess, me and your mom were talking about this a lot and......we think that It's a perfect time for you to get married.' My eyes widened as I gulped nervously. 'M-Married? But-' 'Darling, I know It's quick, but look......I got married when I was 17 to your father. Your brother even has a child and Natasha is 20, so she was 18 too when they got married.' Mom explained as I tried to understand. 'But eomma I'm scared, please, don't do this to me. What If the person will be bad? I don't want it this way. I want to Marry someone who will love me and I will love him. Mom, please, try to understand.' I pleaded being scared and quite upset about it. 'Baby, I understand you and your worries. I was the same, but it doesn't mean that If you two don't love each other in the beggining...you won't fell in love in the future, hum? And don't worry honey, we would never arrange you to someone bad, alright?' I nodded while my mother came to me and wiped my tears away with her soft thumb as she hugged me. 'C-Can I ask who will I have to marry?' They nodded and smiled. 'Of course princess. You are such a kind and good behaving daughter. We love you so much and that's why we chose the best for you. So your future husband will be the one and only Park Jimin from the Park's dynasty.' My eyes widened. Park Jimin. This man is known for his cold, but flirtatious behaviour. He is a seducer, he knows How to play well with woman. He is the best youngest mafia in Korea and he is pretty rich. If you would see his account or How expensive his things are, you would probably get sick and feel completely poor. Yep, that's a well known Park Jimin. 'P-Park Jimin?! But he is so cold appa! How can I live with a stone, plus he is a womanizer, How am I supposed to live and love someone like him?! Please, don't do this to me! I beg you!' I cried out desperately as I held my mother tighter. 'Shhh baby, he isn't that cold and bad, hum? We talked to him and in fact he is a very handsome and charismatic guy. Don't worry okay? We love you, you know that, right?' I nodded as my mom wiped the tears away. 'He promised that he will Treat you well.' My father said as I had to agree like a good girl. He stood up and went to me. My mom stepped away as he helped me stood up and pulled me into his arms. 'I love you my princess and never would I give you to someone cold as stone, cause I know a sunshine like you would not take it well. Trust me, will you?' I nodded as I finally smiled weakly. 'That's my girl, smile for me. Everything will be okay......now go and relax for the rest of the day, tomorrow morning will Jimin and his parents come for breakfast and we will discuss everything, okay?' I agreed, still fakely smiling while my heart was breaking.....
__________________________
I felt like I will write multiple series now, next one should be Hobi, so stay tuned. Also I'm not sure If I will write oneshots during this time, but I will try.👀💜