When you have to share a room with him : him as your ex-enemy (final)

Kim Seokjin (series: final):
Author's POV:
Jimin knew that something was wrong as well as Jennie. Jimin went to bring Jin and even though Jin tried really hard to cover up How upset he was....his best friend could sense it. Both of you had to spend the whole evening together, but neither of you had the mood or audacity to say something against each other which shocked your friends and everyone knew that something isn't right, casuse usually you two would provoking and joking about each other. However today....both of you were sad, cause you knew the mistake was on both sides. You felt guilty as well as Jin, but somehow your ego didn't let you to talk to each other. After the dinner you all went to a club which was suggested by Hoseok and Jimin since they love dancing and most of the time, Hoseok would teach Jimin How to 'street dance'. The boys were dancing while you sat there with the girls.....

Y/N's POV:
I was sitting there with girls and drinking whiskey. I sighed as I was still sad and unsure about what happend. I didn't know what to do....I was so angry at him, but at the same time....I knew that I needed him in my life, I couldn't just let him go and I wasn't planning to do so, but my mind said otherwise. 'Y/N....what happend between you two? Since we left you guys didn't even look at each other. Is everything okay?' Jennie asked while she was gently rubbing my back. I shook my head and before I knew it a tear dropped down into my drink. I wiped it off and put on a fake smile. 'What happend?' Rose asked quite worried. 'We told each other everything and I got so angry at him.....he said that he did it out of jealousy....OUT OF JEALOUSY! This was the reason why he ruined the best years of my life....so like I said, I got so angry at him that I slapped him....' Their eyes widened. 'You did what?' 'I slapped him, but I was really angry and now I feel somehow guilty, cause I know that it was my fault too.' I said and took another sip from my drink. Jennie sighed 'Y/Naah....do you love him?' She asked as I nodded and some tears escaped my eyes again. 'And what does your heart say?' 'That I shouldn't let him go...' I said and looks at him as he was dancing. 'Than go and get your man back! I know that you are angry and I know very well that both of you have this 'ego' that doesn't want to let you talk to each other, but at least for once....throw it away, get your sexy ass up and go get your fucking man!' She encouraged me as a wave of adrenaline rushed through my body.

Moments back:
Jin's POV:
I was sitting with guys on the bar, drinking some beer as they were talking, but I didn't have a mood for having fun and joking around. 'Hyung what is wrong? Say it finally, will you?! I know that between you and Y/N is something going on, so tell us before we kill you, cause you are honestly so annoying!' Jimin said quite annoyed. They all looked at me with that look in their eyes as I sighed. 'I fucked up again and I'm afraid that this time...I can't save the situation.' I said while playing with the beer glass. Jimin sighed 'What did you do?' Joon asked while rubbing his eyes. 'You didn't tell the whole hotel or club that she has a crush on Jackson, did you?' Yoongi asked rather joking. I shook my head as I took a sip. 'We talked it out....she spoke first and this whole thing was a lie....she has never loved Jackson, she lied to me, cause she loved me, but was too afraid to tell me as she didn't want to loose me.' I explained as I took a deep breath. 'Than what is wrong?' Hobi asked me as I chuckled bitterly. 'Well that's when I fucked it up...' I laughed out and drank the whole glass of beer. 'I told her that I did it out of jealousy, cause I clearly loved her too and when she told me I was so angry and so I did it as a revenge, so it was true.....and well, she slapped me...' Their jaws dropped as I touched my right cheek where she slapped me and chuckled sarcastically. 'Well, you deserved it tho, no offense...' Yoongi said drinking his beer. 'I know, but now I'm fucked...I don't know what to do. She just ran away and told me How stupid I was.' They all chuckled along with me. 'Well yeah...you definetly were, but that doesn't mean you have to be stupid again right?' Joon said as I lifted my head to give him a confused look. 'What do you mean?' 'I mean...you can't take back what you did, but you can definetly prove that you are not that childish, stupid Jin as before. If she loves you the way she told you than she will give you a chance, but you have to put in some effort too! Try to talk with her tonight, okay? I'm pretty sure that It will be fine...' Joon assured me as I nodded, being encouraged enough. 'Let's dance now!' Tae and Jungkook said at once and we all laughed before moving to the dance floor.

Present:
I was dancing with the boys and we were just having fun like we used to when we were teenagers. We were all laughing and I had my moment with Tae as we were dancing and singing when suddenly I felt someone turning me around. It was Y/N, but before I could say anything she smashed her lips on me. The boys were staring at us with shocked expressions and I couldn't blame them as I was shocked too, but melted into the kiss. I pulled her closer by her waist and my one hand was caressing her cheek as the other one was on roaming on her waist. I wanted to pull away, but she kissed me again. We were intoxicated by each other. One kiss led to a hot make out session and we didn't care about our surroundings. Before we knew it, the boys we to dance with their partners and let us enjoy our time. We pulled away, our lips completely swollen and a string of saliva was hanging between as I wiped it off. She turned around and pressed her body against mine. She put her hand on my neck and looked at me as she swayed her hips in the rhythm of the beat. I smirked and put my head on her shoulder as she smiled and kissed my cheek. My hands wrapped around her waist as I rubbed her tummy. We kept on dancing, talking and laughing....this was probably my best moment with her and I knew I'll cherish it forever. Her smile was so beautiful and her eyes.....gosh I could see a whole universe in them, I could see my future in them....she became my everything and I stole her heart that night.....

'Wow, that was beautiful daddy. Do you still love mommy the same? Aren't you tired of her after so many years?' Our 5 year old daughter asked as I shook my head and smiled. I placed her on my lap and stroked her soft hair. 'No baby...I told you that I stole her heart right?' She nodded her tiny, cute head. 'Well, I didn't tell you that she stole mine too. Your mommy and you are my whole life and I'll love you forever, hmm? I'm not tired of your mommy, but I'm afraid that she might get tired of me one day!' I said as she giggled. 'But daddy is too funny!' She said still giggling as I pinched her little nose. 'I know, but daddy is annoying too, you know? But I have to admit that your mommy will be really stupid If she will ever leave this worldwide handsome face!' I joked and we both laughed, but we were interrupted by someone's voice. We both looked at that direction and saw Y/N leaning against the door frame. 'What were you two talking about?' Y/N asked as I looked at Yeji (your daughter). 'Uhm, we were just talking about daddy's handsome face!' She exclaimed as she clapped her hands and Y/N just shook her head and chuckled as she came to us. 'I heard you two and you didn't have to tell her all these details Kim Seokjin!' She said as she slapped me slightly. 'Mommy?' 'Yes baby?' She sighed and looked down. 'You and daddy will never leave each other right? My friend's parents are divorcing and I don't want that to happen too.' She said, being clearly sad and terrified. 'Baby no! I love your daddy and you more than anything in this world even though you two are just two lazy, joking around asses. I would never leave you or your daddy, okay?' She nodded happily and I pulled Y/N onto my chest too. I was indeed so happy. 'Btw mommy? What's the point of this weird marker?' She asked Y/N as she took out a stick. Y/N's eyes widened and I looked at it closer....a pregnancy test?

The end
__________________________
I hope you enjoyed this series even though it ended completely different than I planned👀💜