When you share a seat with him : him as your ex boyfriend

Park Jimin (18+) (oneshot):
Me and Lisa were so excited about our school trip. Well except the fact that my ex Jimin was going too, but I promised myself that I won't get distracted by him. I was always a nerd, but when I started to be Lisa's friend I became quite popular in school and after dating Jimin, I got even more attention for which I didn't ask at all, but it is what it is I guess. I have a lots of friends now, but Lisa is my bestie. We went inside the bus, but all seats were already taken. We looked all the way, but fortunately we saw two empty seats in the back. We walked over there, but when I saw Jimin sitting there with his friends I turned on my heels and wanted to walk away. 'Y/N come on, he won't bite you besides, you'll have to sit there! I'm sitting with Jungkook!' She said. Jungkook is her crush since middle school and she is obsessed with him. He is also one of Jimin's bestfriends. I let out a silent groan, mentally slaping and screaming at myself as I turned around again and annoyingly sat next to him. Everyone including him looked at me with surprised look, but I didn't give a fuck and put on my earphones. 'Hey Y/N, long time no see, huh?' Taehyung said along with Hobi who were sitting in front of us. I just rolled my eyes and scrolled through my instagram. I texted Lisa How much I hate her and she just smirked at me. I felt really uncomfortable and annoyed, but tried to shrug it off.

5 hours later:
It was already night and I felt like sleeping as I was also listening to slow songs a lot. Almost everyone were sleeping so I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep too. Suddenly I felt a hand on my bare thigh as I was wearing just shorts. I opened my eyes and looked at Jimin who was looking outside the window pretending that nothing happend. I pushed his hand away, but he put it back. His hand slided up as he unbottoned my shorts and quietly unziped them. 'Jimin stop!' I whisper-yelled, but he ignored me. I wanted to throw his hands away, but something stopped me. He moved down to my panties as he started to rub my clit at a fast pace. A slight moan escaped my mouth as I bit my lip and threw my head back. After a while he put his fingers inside me, one after another. I was a mess, fortunately everyone except us were asleep so I just tried not to moan. I couldn't see anything as the lights in the bus were switched off and my eyes were closed. I felt his plump, juicy lips pleasuring my neck with soft kisses. 'Hmmmm...Jimin.' I was quietly moaning his name as I imagined his smirk right now. He probably saw my desperate state and that I couldn't hold my moan anymore and so he kissed me. 'J-Jimin, I'm gonna cum-' 'Cum for me, baby.' I cummed so hard that I had to bit my hand not to let out any moan. He was always so good at everything. I felt his lips on my neck again. 'How was it baby? Did you cum hard?' He said while pulling out his fingers and I felt him licking one while he pushed the other finger in my mouth to taste myself. 'Hmmmm...yes baby.' I carefully crept down the seats under him and unziped his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers. 'Be careful, babygirl.' He whispered and I nodded while he was checking If everyone are still asleep. He nodded at me, signaling me to go ahead. I gently stroked his member, running my hand up and down on it. After a while I licked the tip of his cock and than put him fully in my mouth. I heard a slight whimper escaping his mouth as I smiled. He held my hair and pushed my head up and down, fucking himself in my mouth. His cock touching the back of my throat, making me gag and choke hardly as tears fell down my face, but I enjoyed it. I missed his taste so much. After a couple minutes I felt his member twitching indicating that he is close, so I fasten my speed and within seconds he came into my mouth. I swallowed everything and gave his cock a kiss, signaling that I missed him so much which I guess made Jimin even more horny. I crept back to my seat and sat down, but he carefully lifted me up and sat me down on his lap straight on his member which entered me. I bit his shoulder and dig my nails on his back while I rode him. He was kissing my neck and sniffing my scent. After a long time, I felt so good again. 'J-Jimin......I missed you so much.' I whispered almost crying from the mixture of pain and pleasure. 'I missed you too babe, you're doing so good for me, hum? Just don't make any sound baby.' I nodded while holding my moans back. I cried so bad, cause I needed to let it out, but I knew I need to be quiet, cause we might get caught. After a few deep thursts we came deep inside each other. He slowly stopped and burried his head in the crook of my neck while I fell on him, completely exhausted. I felt him placing soft kisses on my neck, chest and shoulders as he tried to calm me down from the pain. His cock still inside....It felt too good. 'I love you Jimin.' I didn't know why I confessed and I mentally abused myself for it. 'I love you too Y/N. Please, be mine again.' But after I heard his words I became happy as fuck and nodded excitedly. I felt him smile and giggle against my skin. With his help I carefully moved back to my seat before looking around and fortunately everyone were still asleep. We both checked and repaired our clothes and after that he pecked my forehead before covering us with blanket as I put my head on his shoulder and his head fell on mine. We interlocked our hands under the blanket and fell asleep as well. I felt loved and safe again.
__________________________
👀💜