When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : both of them as rappers (1)

Reminder: Everything in this story is just fictional, I don't mean to harm any of the characters that I've used. Also the lyrics were truly written by Jay Park and so all rights goes to him

Min Yoongi (series: part 1):
'Ooh baby, a dose of you daily,
Is what I need girl so your body looking so tasty....' Your boyfriend rapped about you as you were just standing there smiling blankly.
Your boyfriend is a rapper, a well known rapper, but he weren't this good or at least that's How you felt. It wasn't like you didn't like his rap at all. You kind of liked it and there wasn't anyone better than him that you know in this rap group. Well, It wasn't exactly a group, it was just an event every weekend. All rappers from Korea would come every weekend and have a competition and than just drink and have fun as they were all friends. You being a girlfriend of one of the 'best underground' rappers, of course, know all of them. Your boyfriend had more sensual and sexual type of rapping, but you didn't mind at first, cause it was sexy, but as time passed by, you got used to it and it didn't have that affect on you anymore. You were getting slightly bored. You and your boyfriend Jay (yes, I'm talking about Jay Park🙂also used his lyrics, so all rights to him💜) met already in highschool. You were going to the same highschool, but never talked to each other. You were the school's sweetheart while he was the 'bad' boy. He had a lots of tattoos, he was smoking and had all the bad habits that girls were attracted to, but you weren't one of them at first. Than one day, you were practicing the piano and wrote some song lyrics. Jay was walking in the empty hallway and saw you. He admired you since this day. He went inside the practicing room and sat beside you which made you flinch a bit, however....you spent the whole afternoon playing the piano as he rapped to it. This was were your bond was created. Soon you both started dating and since that he demanded that you will write lyrics for him. You didn't feel completely comfortable with it as he basicaly raps your stuff, but after all, he was your boyfriend, so It's normal to help him, right? It's been a years since you both started dating and finished school. You wanted to go to University and study singing, but you didn't have enough money and Jay told you that you can't even sing, so why bother. It hurt you of course, especially when Jay is the only person that is here for you. When your parents got to know that you are dating Jay, they wanted you to break up with him, cause they said he will only bring trouble into your life, but you being madly in love refused and ran away with him. Jay was already living on the streets, so it wasn't anything new to him, but to you home and family was like an oxygen, very important. You stayed at your grandma's house for a while along with Jay, but than she passed away. Luckily you inherited her house. Jay wanted to sell it, but you refused since you had so many memories there. Now you are living in this house, but Jay always talks about How you could have a nice apartment in the center of Seoul and he wouln't have to go by bus every day like as he say a 'loser'. As hard as it seems, you got used to it and somehow you still loved him which is crazy after all of this. Or maybe you just thought that you loved him, cause everytime you wanted to give up on this relationship you said to yourself that 'If you give up now, than all the effort will be for nothing....a complete waste of time. And you love him!' That's what you reminded yourself of, or more precisely that's what your mind reminded you of.....but maybe you somehow forgot about what your heart has got to say.

Back to the story:
You were standing there with a smile on my face while drinking. You didn't even know If the smile was forced or not. You couldn't read your emotions towards Jay anymore, but than again you remembered all your beautiful memories filled with love and your smile widened. He finished his song as everyone clapped their hands. Girls were yelling How amazing he was and he eventually gave on of them an autograph on her titties making you roll your eyes. 'What's your name beauty?' 'Layla.' She said all excited as he put his head between her boobs and played with them, making you gasp.
He always did something like that and completely ignored the fact that you're his girlfriend. He always said 'A good rapper is always cool. Attention from girls just helps you be more cool these days. That's why there are almost naked girls in videos.' That's How he defended himself and even though he said it to you over a hundred times, you were still insecure, especially when you still didn't give him your virginity. He wanted to do after a week of dating already, but you kept saying no and it stucked with you till now. You didn't know why, but everytime you two were about to get intimate and he would put his hand under your shirt or on your thigh, you would just back off, saying that you can't. He began to be more and more frustrated, cause it was already a year of dating and you still didn't want to. You were scared, cause what If he will cheat on you, but you believed him.....maybe that was your biggest mistake in the first place, believing him.
You turned around with anger and tears in your eyes as you drank another glass of soju, trying to calm yourself down. You closed your eyes and sighed, inhaling the fresh air, but soon your nose filled with a much better thing. Scent that suddenly could calm you down. As you were standing at a bar you slowly turned around and saw a breathtaking man, a man that you've never seen here before. Wearing an all black outfit, this man looked truly ethereal. Black cap, a leather jacket and tight jeans along with a big Gucci bag made him look so myterious and interesting as all the other rappers were complete opposite, but maybe he wasn't a rapper you told yourself.
Your POV:
He just came as he sat at the bar and kept his bag on the counter. 'Hey, what would you like to order sir?' The waitress asked hurriedly. 'Oh, one whiskey please.' An expensive man I see. I smiled slightly as I wasn't angry anymore. This man managed to calm my angry ass down and that's the one thing that no one can do easily, but he doesn't even know me. 'Weird.' I thought before shaking my head and again sipping from my cup. I looked at Jay, still having 'fun' with his girl fans as I rolled my eyes and scoffed. 'He hasn't changed at all, has he?' I heard from the side as I looked at the man I admired a minute ago. 'Excuse me? You know my boyfriend?' I asked as his eyes widened. 'B-Boyfriend?' I nodded as he giggled and took a sip from his drink. 'What's funny?' He shook his head. 'Nothing....It's just that a pretty and probably nice girl like you is dating Jay. Quite impressive when I look at it from his view, but still not normal from yours.' He said, from his way of speaking I could tell that this man is on another level. 'Who are you to tell what's normal and what's not? You probably don't even know him!' I said as I frowned and kept on drinking. 'I don't know him? I've spent 15 years of my life beside him, but I don't know him, huh?! That's funny. But you know what's more funny? We were on the same line until I decided to 'man up' and Jay turned the opposite. He didn't want to leave underground rapping, girls, alcohol and drugs. While my dreams were big and I wished to have my own company one day, Jay disowned me and stated that we are strangers. The funniest thing about that is that we went from best friends to as people call us 'enemies', but no one knows the whole truth. No one except you now....' He said as you were just sitting there, looking at him and trying to proces everything. 'Why are you telling me this?!' I asked being curious. 'I'm telling you this, cause you seem like a nice girl. You aren't on his level, honestly no, HE isn't on your level and never be. I don't want to talk bad about him, he is still like my brother and best friend for me, but I want you to know the truth. Jay is never going to change, his life will always be about girls, drugs and this thing that he calls 'rap'. He will never change. Everytime someone tried to change him, he pulled them down into darkness with him. I don't know How far is he with you, but I'm telling you as someone who knows him for years and someone who doesn't want a pure soul like you to be destroyed.....don't try, go away till you can, cause once you're down there with him, he won't let you go, ever!' He said as he stood up and took his bag. 'Think about it. It was nice to meet you....' 'Y/N...It's Y/N.' He smiled and winked at me before he walked away, leaving you unsure about If you will see him ever again. 'Wait! What about your-' 'Who are you talking to baby?'
__________________________
👀💜