Bonus Chapter five

This is is a super early scene too, I was cleaning out my laptop and found this,  it's the last Bonus scene (as far as we know), thank you guys so much for reading! and let me know if you guys enjoyed these!! <3 <3

I saw the way Madison looked at Miles and that fucker when Miles's friends called Miles the king.

The way confusion was spread over her beautiful face. "Come with me," I tell Miles and tug at his arm. 

I can't let Madison ever find out, never. This is something between Miles and me and she doesn't have to get stuck in this, it doesn't have to happen again.

Madison is too busy pouring herself water into the red cup which makes me smile despite this fuckery. 

"What the fuck was that?" I ask him as I close the door behind us, my eyes travel up and down his face in a desperate search for answers to Miles' stupid shit, he always figures a way to fuck everything up. 

His promises don't mean shit, that's maybe why he has to stick with the only one who will keep up with his shit, Chrissy. 

"It was nothing, relax." He says and pours himself a glass of whisky. 

"I'm not Chrissy, I won't take your shit! What the fuck was that? Why did that asshole open his mouth, especially at a party with everyone?! Why did he mention the deal?" I yell and I ball my fists, ready to turn at him any second now. If there's anyone who can make me angry, it's Miles.

"He just made a mistake okay? It's fine dude relax, you're precious Madison won't figure it out, pretty and all but she looks a little incapable, Ohio? Really you think this small town bitch is going to figure it out?" he says and my fists have a mind of their own. 

I throw a punch but he grabs my hand unexpectedly. "Not here Jacob, what will she think? Poor Miles got injured and it's all Jacob's fault." My fist stops mid-air while Mils doesn't even blink before taking another sip.

"Remember that she doesn't know you enough to pick sides yet." I know he's right but I still want to punch him. 

"Alright Miles," I say and punch him in the stomach before leaving.