44

I'm going to propose her

I'm going to propose her. Again. Tho we are engaged, these two past years were very harsh to us.

We weren't able to give each other the quality time much, as I was caught in my own work, whilst Preshtha had her own internships & projects.

Through all the adversities, our relationship has survived and it's time to bloom it in something more beautiful.

"Preshtha I need... um... you to wear this dress" we are currently in Paris and she figured it out as soon as we reached here yesterday.

I'm going to propose her in front of the Eiffel Tower, little does she knows that our families, Ragini, Riddhima & Manas are here as well, it's just they are in different hotel than ours because I want to see the priceless expression on her face.

"You selected this?" she kept ogling with her mouth hung low, at the dress.

I nodded slowly, "Yes... is it nice?" I got nervous, What if she didn't liked it? Ugh. My suprise is done.

"It's- It's Amazing, Rudra" she squealed, hugging me tight. It instantly, brought a wide grin on my face.

"Wear it and show me... I'll-I'll wait outside" I said scratching the back of my neck. She raised her eyebrow in shock, a small smile was playing on her lips.

"What happened to the Rudra, who used to ask me to get changed in front of him" she came near me, her playful gaze was turning me on.

"I'm not in the mood" I sternly said, but her finger traced the corners of my face, sending shivers down my spine.

She's the one who's dominating today. Woah.

"Really?" Her seductive voice was making it more hard for me to control. Not today Preshtha. I'm already nervous.

"Yes.. get ready now"

She pouted and distanced herself, "Purna un-romantic zhala aahes tu" (you are so unromantic now) she said, "koni midali tar nahi na? (Do you have any other side chick?) Her eyebrow raised in doubt.

"Nahi ga (no)" I shook my head, "mi kashala gheyla aalo asto tula mag ( why would I have come to pick you up then)" I made those cute puppy eyes which would make her melt easily.

It was indeed successful, "You got a point" and she kissed my cheek.

"I'll get ready then" I nodded, whilst I changed myself into a suit.