38

Gosh

Gosh. Where is it? I have been searching for my maang-tika for the past hour and I couldn't find it anywhere. This is the reason I don't like wearing jewelry, they get lost easily. I haven't even got ready and I just have 1 hour left with me. Ugh, it's already 6:30pm.

I pull my hair in frustration, when Ragini  comes being all ready in her dress.

"What the fuck, you haven't started your makeup yet?" She hurried me to wear my lehenga whilst she did my makeup. I just wished she didn't make me look ugly on my only engagement and ruin the look.

However, it turned out to be amazing. She did it so well that I thought a makeup artist did my makeup but then she said, youtube teached her all these stuffs.

I was still deciding how to wear the dupatta on the lehenga when Rudra video called me. How is he going to live without me, when I won't be here? I shook my head with a small smile playing on my lips.

When I was finally going to swipe right, Ragini came and took the phone from me which made me raise my eyebrow questioningly. "Yushita and the moms said you shouldn't be talking to him until you guys get engaged" she air quoted 'the moms'

That made me roll my eyes in annoyance, I obviously couldn't talk to him in person and I did kinda missed him. Ragini picked up the phone, before she could say anything I snatched the phone from her.

"Aye, give me your phone" Ragini said but then I just ignored her and shifted my gaze to my phone screen. Rudra was in his three piece shirt which made me ogle at him like a crazy woman.

"You are looking phenomenal"

"You are looking beautiful"

We both said at once and then I let out a chuckle. "I miss you Bubble"

"I don't" I lie to him as I place the phone on the dressing table and take the hair curler  to curl my hair.

"Such a meanie" he narrowed his eyes in fake annoyance. We talk for a while and then I was asked to come at the venue.

"Well, see you in few minutes" I blew a flying kiss which he catched. He laughed at our childishness.

Before going out I place the maang-tika on my forehead which Ragini helped me find. It had work of diamond which matched my mirror work lehenga. I had tainted my lips with a light brown lipstick..

"Preshtha-" I heard my mom's voice but she immediately cut off as she saw me. Her mouth was hung open and I giggled looking at her. She was looking at me as if she just saw something strange passing by her. But she immediately snapped back to reality and a smile took over her face.